Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for Airpods

I couldn't hear people talk nor could they hear me when I had my airpods connected to my device. Only happens with teams so I know the problem is not my airpods plus I have confirm with other coworkers who have the same thing happen.

198 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

66 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dual monitor support for Collaboration Bars

Poly X50 devices support dual monitors, but the secondary monitor is unable to be used with the Teams Collaboration Bars

164 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support for existing Skype-Compatible wireless headset devices (Jabra, Sennheiser, etc.)

Make Teams compatible with wireless headsets (USB or Bluetooth) that are able to be used with Skype.

85 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 80 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Should work with Bluetooth Headsets

Teams should work with wireless bluetooth headsets. Why work with a select few such as Plantronics or Jabra. I have a brand new Beats 3 and it is useless with this product. Supposedly it has the newest chip for connecting seamlessly with products.
    Thanks,

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Jabra Pro Headphones Bluetooth compatibility - Mircosoft Teams Calls

Jabra Pro Headphones Bluetooth compatibility - Mircosoft Teams Calls

Multiple individuals have reported poor quality calls or dropped calls when using any bluetooth headset (especially Jabra brand)

I haven't personally done extensive testing but more than 500 users have reported this since using teams back in March. Skype works fine and the headsets work fine outside of Teams.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Jabra integration with teams

Jabra currently highlights integration with Skype and Microsoft lync. Will the option for Microsoft Teams be provided?

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow camera detection on Chromebooks

Web-based teams on Chromebook seems to work great! The one thing it is missing is the ability to engage in a video chat. When i click on the video camera link in Teams, I am taken to a page prompting me to give access to the Mic and Camera. Unfortunately, the method that is being used does not interact with Chrome OS properly so you cant allow access to the camera.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. android bluetooth

After terminating a phone call, Teams should release the Bluetooth audio device so that media players are able to resume playback.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bluetooth Connectivity

Teams doesn't Integrate with my Plantronics(BT300M) bluetooth

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make sure that teams works with Jabra Speakerphone Answer and Hangup Keys

I have a PH5001U Jabra Speaker Puck. The answer and hangup keys to not answer teams calls or hang them up correctly

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can you fix the conference call feature that it supports 3rd party conference speakers (like jabra) mute, volume and end buttons.

Can you fix the conference call feature that it supports 3rd party conference speakers (like jabra) mute, volume and end buttons.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. surface headphones

I just purchased the Surface Headphones and unfortunately, the touch pad functionality does not work well with Microsoft Teams. I don't want to switch to a "compatibility approved" Jabra product, since the comfort and features on Surface Headphones are great. Is there a timeline on when Microsoft Teams will be fully compatible with Surface Headphones? Things like, answering and declining calls? Muting functionality?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow custom volume for phone calls. Skype lets you do this.

When calling from your computer, there are multiple devices providing sound to your headphones, so being able to individually turn up/down the volume of the call without changing the computer's volume is useful.

A use case, when I'm on hold for 20 minutes, I turn the volume of the call down while listening to music or something else on my PC.

Skype allows this.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Improve ability to transition to Bluetooth headset

Teams desktop version is not very adroit at switching changes in speaker/microphone input/output. Use case:

1. Teams desktop is open, and I have a bluetooth headset device (Apple AirPods for me) which is paired with my computer, but not currently activated

2. A phone call or meeting is started

3. I activate my bluetooth headset on my computer

EXPECTED: the audio will work on my bluetooth device, or if it isn't, there is an interface in Teams for choosing which device to route audio to
    ACTUAL: The audio has not transitioned to the bluetooth device. There is no interface in Teams for routing…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Turn off video when the workstation is locked

When locking the workstation, the video stream should automatically stop sending video to avoid that others in the call can watch your room while your workstation is locked and you're away. Someone else walking up to your computer will see only the lock screen and may not be aware that the camera is turned on and transmitting video.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Respect system settings for audio in/out in video calls

When system settings are set to f ex use a bluetooth headset or other device as audio in and out on my Mac, a new Teams video meeting will still be set to use the built-in mic/speaker per default, and a manual reset to the preferred device is required. This is totally unintuitive, and new video chats should respect system settings.
    Since I might be using different headsets/mics/whatever at different locations, remembering which devices I used previously does not fully remedy this problem (although it mitigates it).

Basically I would like an option to set my audio preferences to system…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base