Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ライブ イベントの作成時のデフォルトについて

■Title(件名):

ライブ イベントの作成時のデフォルトについて

About defaults when creating live events

■Description(内容):

新しくライブ イベントを作成する時、アクセス許可セクションにて、組織全体が既定で選択されています。
    この既定値をユーザーとグループ、パブリックに変更できる機能を要望いたします。

When creating a new live event, the entire organization is selected by default in the permissions section.
    We would like to request the ability to change this default value to users, groups, and public.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Live Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sharing online media during presentation mode: load media on viewers computer instead of streaming my desktop

When sharing my desktop for presentations (e.g. Sway, PowerPoint or simply browsing on YouTube), it would be way better to preload and play simultaneously that stuff directly on the viewer's devices instead of streaming my desktop content to the viewers teams window. This means that the desktop sharing mode must recognize URLs and online media and play it on the viewer's Teams client once the presenter presses play.

The same idea would apply to online available content on SharePoint, let's say that the presenter controls the sway presentation (opened and loaded on the viewer's device) instead of streaming the whole…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I want to make an external user who owns neither a Microsoft account or a Microsoft 360 account into a presenter in a live event

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft アカウントや Microsoft 365 アカウントを所持していない組織外ユーザーをライブ イベントの発表者にしたい
    I want to make an external user who owns neither a Microsoft account or a Microsoft 360 account into a presenter in a live event

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft アカウントや、Microsoft 365 アカウントを所持していない組織外ユーザーを、ライブ イベントに発表者として招待した場合に、招待されたメールから参加しても、出席者としての参加となる。
    Microsoft アカウントや、Microsoft 365 アカウントを所持していないユーザーであっても、発表者としてライブ イベントに参加できる機能の実装を希望します。

If you invite an external user to a live event as a presenter and they do not have a Microsoft account or a Microsoft 365 account, even if they join from the invitation mail, they will join the event as a regular participant.
    Please make it possible for users without either a Microsoft account…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Audio device selection for Teams Live Events

Teams offers the ability to set/switch audio devices for regular meetings, but there's currently no way to set this for Live Events while leaving the system audio preference alone. As a result, if someone is using a headset for meetings, but wants regular system sounds through their speakers, they have to temporarily change the system device audio setting to use their headset (and sending all system sounds through the headset), then switch back the setting after the Live Event.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When one or more producer are out of office would it be possible for admin to change producer

Allow admin to Add or remove producer for a live event.

Scenario : User A have scheduled a Live event and made User B Producer. But due to some reason User A and User B are out of office at the day of event. What are the options from admin to make User C and User D as producer for that event. ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Detailed Analysis After Live Event Ended

Please allow me to have detailed analysis of Live Event even if it is already ended.
    Now, it seems that the detailed analysis can only be acquired during the live event.
    And once it finished, I can check just simple analysis from Microsoft Teams Admin Center.
    It would be nicer allow me to have the detailed analysis even after live event ended.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. anclado

deberia ver la opcion de anclado fijo , es decir si yo anclo a una persona en especifico o al orador , todas las personas en la reunion deberian ver ese anclaje

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make One Picture (The Person That is Talking) the Biggest and Anchored to One Side of the 49 Squares

When having a Teams meeting, it would be great to have one video box (assigned to the presenter/speaker) that is larger than the rest and stays anchored in the top left corner. Other (48) pictures would move about as they interact with the presenter/speaker. It's important to see the leader and hear the message without getting distracted by pictures popping all around the screen. Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dividir os comandos do Evento ao vivo em multiplas telas

Gostaria que conseguir acompanhar transmissão de previen e ao vivo em uma tela e chat, perguntas e respostas, monitoramento estatístico (transmissão, sinal, trafego de dados), número de participantes e etc em outro monitor e materiais previamente carregados (vídeos, Power Points, planilhas ou qualquer outro conteúdo que possa ser apresentado pelo organizador.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. About teams live event streaming screen.

When you run a live event in Teams, the distribution screen on the right side of the admin screen is output to another screen.

Teams でライブ イベントを実行すると、管理画面の右側にある配布画面が別の画面に出力されます。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve security when holding live events on Teams

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams のライブイベント開催時のセキュリティを強化したい。
    Improve security when holding live events on Teams

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams のライブイベントに接続する際、パスワードを設定するなどでセキュリティを強化したい。

We would like to tighten security around live events by requiring a password in order to join.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Live Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enable Redundancy For A Live Event

We Need The Option To Be Redundant when streaming a live event.
    we use a capture device and can have 2 of them
    we would like the option to send the 2 streams simultaneously and if on feed drops, the other one will be in front and the stream will continue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can you make the two bars i.e. slides and etc and main bar (video, audio etc) to be adjustable as per the presenters convenience

Can you make the two bars i.e. slides and etc and main bar (video, audio etc) to be adjustable as per the presenters convenience

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Give permissions to more than one person to update/edit the set up of an MS Live event

It would be great to have more than one person be able to update and edit the set up of live event. At the moment only the organiser can do this, which causes a problem if the organiser is not available and someone else has to take over. Even as producers or presenters of an event we are not able to do this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. イベント画面を全画面表示する

開催者(プロデューサー)としてライブイベント配信すると、画面が下記のように2つ表示されます。

このうち、「ライブイベント」画面の方だけを拡大する方法はないでしょうか?

ライブ配信しながら、ライブ会場でも視聴する方にプロジェクターで流したいのですが、視聴者のパソコンをプロジェクターで流すと30秒ほどのずれが出るので、開催者の「ライブイベント」画面の方をプロジェクターで映したいと思っています。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Function where viewers and organizers of a live event can talk in separate chats

■Title(件名):
    ライブイベントの視聴者が開催者と個別にチャットができる機能
    Function where viewers and organizers of a live event can talk in separate chats

■Description(内容):
    Q&Aでは開催者に対して視聴者が質問を送ることは出来るが、チャットのように双方向のやり取りができる機能はないため、実装を希望

In a Q&A, viewers can ask questions to the organizers, but there is no chat function that goes both ways, so please add one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Prevent the publishing of attendee activity reports

■Title(件名):
    出席者の活動レポートを発行させないようにしたい
    Prevent the publishing of attendee activity reports

■Description(内容):
    ライブイベントを開催する際の "出席者の活動レポート" について、発行させないように手動でオン / オフを切り替えるのは手間になるため、ポリシーで一括で変更を出来るように希望します。

When holding a live event, having to manually turn off the “Attendee activity report” takes some work, so please allow this to be done for all events using a policy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Jag skulle föreslå en stegringsplan som passar mötes formen. Tal, syn, skrift, hörsel, i kombo för paneler med folk i samma utbyte

Precis som tel.samtal, eller sms till MMS, som kan tas t upp t e-mail - sen fb, messsenger - chat i kombo. Så kan utrustning väljas beroende på tid o plats. Via mobil lr data etc..så, idag har vi Teams med möjligheten att ersätta livemöten irl.
    Så,ska det vara konkurrens kraftigt online, krävs en närvaro som motsvarar minst det verklighetens möte nåt. Så, om två lärande, utbildande, praktiserande och forskande grupper möts online med en tredje part och dennes ppt presentation skall synas och en fjärde i publik. Vilka tekniska utrustningar som kan krävas för att lyckas utan bristande i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Editing after the live event

After the live event, I would like to add a function to limit the viewing range of videos.

example]
    We will distribute the live event participation URL to 100 people.
    When the live event ends, you can watch the video from this URL.
    ・ Users who can view: 100 people

I want to change the above settings as follows.

I want to limit the number of people who can watch videos from this URL to 5 out of 100 people.
    ・ Who can view: Specific user

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base