Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. can add a speaker program option

can u keep a option for speaker program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Live Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Schedule live event in channel

We'd like to be able to schedule live events in a channel, in the same way we can schedule meetings in a channel.

If anything we would find this more useful than being able to schedule meetings in a channel. Meetings tend to require people to attend, so we always add people as attendees so that they receive an email invitation whereas live events, in our case, tend to be optional, and therefore scheduling them in a channel and allowing people to choose to add it to their calendar from there without sending them an email invitation would be very…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Live Event Single Role

Hello,

I know that splitting the organisation and moderation as well as presenting into at least two roles. However, for smaller businesses there might be no second person who can do the job, especially if the business is a one man show. So please consider a mode or role that covers all functions.
    I used a different tool for meetings/webinars prior to teams and was able to broadcast with it same time speaking and monitoring the questions. So this is definitely a use case for small businesses.
    Thanks for considering!
    Cheers
    Joerg

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. block so that more than 15 people of a tenant do not schedule lives at the same time.

I have 2,000 users in my organization eventually these users scheduling more than 15 lives at the same time point when this happens they discover the unavailability only during Live time the solution proposal is: create a feature to inform the user that the scheduled time is unavailable

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. how can we collaborate on One note but still be able to see each other like a split screen

can we have an option to split screen so we can collaborate using one note and see each other as well

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Confuso para encontrar as salas online

Precisa ficar em destaque as aulas que estão acontecendo no momento, porque sempre fica difícil de achar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Deberían ampliar la capacidad Máxima de personas que pueden conectarse a un live

Deberían ampliar la capacidad máxima de personas que se pueden conectar a un live

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Formulario para completar en un evento público para tener los datos de las personas que ingresaron

En un evento público donde pueden ingresar personas externas y anónimas, queremos que se pueda adjuntar un formulario donde ellos puedan completar sus datos. Es una forma de poder invitarlos nuevamente a otra reunión o conocer los intereses de las personas que asistieron. Ya que no es posible ver su información si ingresaron como anónimos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dicen mentiras en la licencia básica de empresas.

En el primer enlace donde comparan las diferentes licencias incluyendo la gratuita, dice que la licencia básica para empresas sirve para hacer reuniones con 250 personas y transmisiones en vivo para 10.000 personas y eso de las transmisiones en vivo no funciona con la licencia básica. Dan publicidad engañosa en la pág web. Y la asesora Stephany Julieth Barrero Prieto (Teleperformance USA) es una mentirosa porque me reafirmo que si se podía hacer transmisiones en vivo. A parte no comentó que la licencia se demora más de 24 horas en ser activada. Muy mala atención de asesoria y de información…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Enable tagging and reordering of published questions during a Teams live event

To be able to tag with themes, or tag questions that have been answered. Or to merge or group similar questions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can I use a GoPro as a video device in Teams

I need to perform a product demo using a GoPro and wanted to know if Teams Live event would support my video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The ability to produce windows Live content on the web

Have the ability to produce windows Live content on the web version, without the desktop client

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Q&A from Teams to the Stream application

It would be great to have the Q&A panel from Teams also in Stream so our viewers can stay in MS Stream and not open Teams at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Enable two options for mute ( Inside or Outside)

Enable two mute options, where we can indicate whether we will be muted for other "producers / presenters" or for participants of the live event

In my case, I would like to speak quickly with someone who is presenting a live. As a palliative solution, I write a text in the chat, but it would be great if I could talk to him without the participants being able to hear me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can we control only invited guest (Hotmail.com , Outlook.com, google.com, yahoo.com) can attend in Team live Event.

I really like the teams Live events, can we control only invited guest (Hotmail.com , Outlook.com, google.com, yahoo.com) can attend in the live meeting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support Live Events in Linked In

Given the Linked in ownership my Microsoft, it would be great to have support to have Linked In as a destination point for Teams Live Events so we can use Teams to manage the event as normal but stream live to Linkedin Events

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ik kan de powerponint van mijn Leeraar niet zien tijdens het live delen hiervan.

Ik kan de powerponint van mijn Leeraar niet zien tijdens het live delen hiervan.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base