Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Use shifts to allocate roles and responsibility - i.e allocate an alias

All the specification of a role/responsibility for each shift that can then be use to identify or @ a user.
    For example lets say I assigned an on-call shift '8pm-8am as 1st floor on-call' then I gain the alias @first-floor-on-call for the duration of the shift so someone can @GeorgeHarvey or @first-floor-on-call, both will come to me, except when my shift ends @first-floor-on-call is then forwarded to the next user, and they can see any outstanding tasks/messages due for @first-floor-on-call

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. My name is Amir and I am a product manager in the Shifts team. Can you please explain a bit more about this scenario? I am trying to understand what is applicable for the Shifts app vs. general group/1:1/channel chat. Thank you!

You are receiving this email because you agreed to be contacted by Microsoft about your product feedback
    Privacy Statement
    Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base