Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

It’s managed by me (Suphatra) and I’m a real person, not a robot. I work on the Teams team and sit in engineering, and its my job to represent your voice in the design and development of this product.

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplications are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which I check religiously!

Thanks everyone for supporting Teams. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely,
Suphatra

How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for http and not only https

Only possible to use HTTPS urls as tabs. Would be nice if HTTP would work as well.

653 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

120 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Sharepoint tab linked to a list, a library or even a specific view

At present, when adding a SharePoint tab, you can only link to a site. Since sites may be shared among several teams, team members will still have to browse the site to find material relevant for the actual channel. It would be nice if a tab could pull up a specific custom list, library or even a specific view of a library. That would keep stuff on the site in context for that particular channel.

567 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

64 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Organize App Tab

Better organization (alphabetize?) of apps in the plus (+) app tab. A clear summary/explanation of what the app does and if it requires purchasing.

19 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The apps will soon be categorized making it much easier to find what you wish to add for your personal convenience. You will see a Category dropdown list where you can choose which type of apps to view. Some options will be “Communication”, “Files + Documents”, “News and Weather”, “Productivity”, and “Reference” just to name a few. Look for this to be released early in the new calendar year.
          Thank you for your feedback! -Warren

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base