Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

It’s managed by me (Suphatra) and I’m a real person, not a robot. I work on the Teams team and sit in engineering, and its my job to represent your voice in the design and development of this product.

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplications are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which I check religiously!

Thanks everyone for supporting Teams. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely,
Suphatra

How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include Office 365 group calendar in teams

It would be good to be able to click on a calendar button on the left hand side to get a view of the Office 365 groups calendar as you would in the calendar app. Good for being able to look and get a glimpse of what is coming up with the group. At the moment I have to go back to the calendar to look at it.

7,628 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

361 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This request is still being worked upon by the feature team, but I don’t have any additional details to share at this time.
      I do know there is a lot of work going into this and I hope to have some projected timelines soon.

-Warren

• Teams needs a REAL Calendar!

Would love to have a Calendar to allow those in the same team to view each other's availability and whereabouts. Would make it a lot easier to create appointments/meetings.

The calendar could be a tab in a channel (so then you could have multiple calendars in one team) or could be an icon on the left app bar, instead of "Meetings" which is helpful to no one.

Could also be helpful to add a way for us to add a SharePoint Team calendar.

2,394 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

104 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry for the delay on an update on this one! I’m hunting down the status for you and will update once I have it.

Also, if you are interested in participating in testing or surveys for this, just tweet me at @skprufo.

Suphatra

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base