Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sync all office time-sheets apps (not Teams) with the calendar to directly pull agendas to avoid manual inputting.

Sync all office time-sheet apps (not Teams) with the calendar to directly pull agendas to avoid manual inputting.

The calendar could have inputs as drop-downs :
    Client
    Brand
    Type of work

This would ensure employees use the Microsoft Calendar app exclusively to avoid duplication of work when inputing the day in the office time sheet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Busy Icon is shown only for the specific time

Suppose the meeting is set on Teams for an hour from 10 AM to 11 AM.
    Now
    Case 1: the Busy Icon starts showing in Status from 10 AM even though I have not joined the meeting.

Case 2: The meeting can run for 5 min or maybe 3 hrs.
    So the BUSY status should be shown for that specific time from start to end of the call.
    It shows only for an hour. So my call is extended after one hour and someone pings me constantly it distracts me in between calls.
    OR my call ended in 5 min…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When we schedule meeting on teams, paticipants should get notification either on teams or outlook to accept/reject

When we schedule meeting on teams, paticipants should get notification either on teams or outlook to accept/reject

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow users to see the Resource mailboxes in LOCATION option while scheduling meeting using Teams Mobile App

Request to enable option to select a resource mailbox in the Location option while creating a meeting using TEAMS mobile app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to add all members of group emails to the meeting like marketing@arnoldsofficefurniture.com

Instead of typing everyone's name individually, make it easy like Outlook to just invite previously made email groups.

Thanks! We enjoy the system!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Limit usage of Teams’ Calendar function

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams における "予定表" (Calendar) 機能の利用制限について
    Limit usage of Teams’ Calendar function

■Description(内容):
    ユーザーに Exchange Online ライセンスが付与されている場合、Microsoft Teams における "予定表" (Calendar) 機能も利用が可能です。
    Exchange Online ライセンスの付与したままで、Microsoft Teams 上では "予定表" 機能を利用させない設定としたいが、セットアップポリシーなどでは制御が行うことができません。
    そのため、Microsoft Teams 上だけ "予定表" (Calendar) 機能を制御する機能の実装を希望します。

If a user has an Exchange Online license assigned to them, they are able to use the “Calendar” function on Teams.
    I want to set it so that they can have a license for Exchange Online, but are not able to use the Calendar function, but this can’t be done using set up policies etc.
    Therefore, I would like options for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Shading off past days in Weekview

I use a Workweek view in Team Calendar. Can the expired (past days) in a week get shaded off?
    I'd like to know at the very first glance what I need to anticipate for the day ahead when I open up the calendar in the morning. The bar line is not distinctive enough for me. Needs something that visually stands out better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. User receives notification via Teams when invitation is sent inviting user to Teams mtg

User receives notification via Teams when invitation is sent inviting user to Teams mtg

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Calendar view of only one day

Have an option to be able to view the Calendar with only one day at a time. Or, Make the current day a different shade so it stands out better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. allow meetings to be set for anytime rather than on hour or half hour

i want to be able to set a meeting for 915a but the only options are 9a or 930a ... the work around is to set a 9a meeting with instruction in the ubject " team huddle, do not join until 915a "

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Calendar / meeting entries

Sometimes after making a calendar entry, I want to update some text, details in the description box, this is not changing the date, time, location. But it sends a new invite to everyone on the meeting, which is duplication and unnecessary, actually causes confusion. Also If I want to add another person to the meeting, it again sends a new invite to everyone, rather than just the individual.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. イベント機能

LINEと同じくイベント機能があるといい。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'm so tired use this program

I hate this program all my heart(Russians understand me) I so tired enter this program every fing day. I hope, this program suicidnetsa nakonecto, a to tak jit ne vozmojno aeeee. Aue varam!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Smidigare app

När jag är i appen och går in i kalendern i appen för att öppna ett möte öppnas en länk till webbläsaren. Sen får man frågan om jag vill öppna i appen. Så väldigt onödigt. Varför är det inte standard att fortsätta i appen när man redan valt den?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. trier les groupes

pouvoir trier les goupes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a button to copy a link to a calendar event in Teams for ease of sharing

We have a recurring meeting that all staff are invited to. We've created the calendar item in the Team channel and a post went out, but not everyone saw it. We'd like to repost the calendar event in a channel so people who missed it can respond to the invite, but at the moment you can only copy a link to the original post - you can't just grab a link to the calendar event itself.

It seems like an oversight, since everything in O365 seems to have a shareable link.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ask if I want to edit all meeting occurrence or just one

When I go to edit a recurring meeting entry, it immediately defaults to a single occurrence of the meeting, rather than the series. I almost always want to edit the series. Please (as with outlook) ASK if I want to edit a single occurrence or the series before I get to edit the meeting: this will reduce error (especially when first using Teams).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create alarms on meetings that override the phone settings

In Outlook (for Android) I would find it very useful if there was an option to attach an alarm to a calendar event that would override the phone settings. My phone is typically on vibrate, and sometimes I want to set an audible sound when a meeting is approaching or starting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base