Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to migrate PST file to Office 365 account?

To migrate PST file to Office 365 mailboxes you can take advantage of MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. It is a well-developed and well-organized Office 365 Import PST tool that offers consistent PST migration to Exchange Online account. With this utility, you can perform a proper and arranged way of data conversion exporting PST emails, contacts, calendars, attachments, etc. to Office 365 In-Place or Archive mailbox.

Know more: http://www.psttooffice365.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. more info

Want to include detailed requirements in public information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My feedback

4 -COMMENT in

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How do I go back to Skype?

I don't want teams - it sucks - I want to go back to Skype - how do I do this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. windows no wakeup

I have a window 10 laptop currently, I try to put it to sleep or hibernate and sometimes I just find it on, running very hot (because it's in a closed case)
    There should be an easy way to configured "wakeup only by power button"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make team chats and DMs closer to slack.

Deemphasize threaded replies. Custom colors. Better Mac app. Make the whole thing 100x simpler; the ui sucks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Staff hub is the better.

Staff hub is the better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Chat has no searchig function

It would be great if you have the possibility to search the user in the cheat. Now there is no possibility. If you have many users, there is no overview!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Chat has no searchig function

It would be great if you have the possibility to search the user in the cheat. Now there is no possibility. If you have many users, there is no overview!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. aaa09703075-pc

Microsoft Teasm

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Multi-User PKI and "Kiosk" Mode for Windows 10

Our environment is a tactical system used by USAF. It is always on, meaning it has to be logged into a user account. But the actual person operating the system will rotate.

It would be great to be able to sign in under a "kiosk" local user account with bare minimum permissions, including running the tactical application. Then a user would place their PKI token (CAC) into the card reader and enter their PIN. All use of the system would be logged under their ID. When one user rotates off station, removing their token, the system would continue to run…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable PKI for local machine accounts in Windows 10

Right now implementing PKI with a card reader requires the Windows 10 workstation be joined to a domain. We manage a tactical system for the USAF which does not join a domain. DoD requires 2FA via PKI, so we are looking for a way to implement PKI on a local workstation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. By virtual 3d method

We can use virtual 3d method .This means we should build or enable 3d software windows so that user can enjoy and access more ,it also helps in productivity

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi, How can i get win 10 product key after reinstalled.

I have boughted an HP laptop, this computer have window license key. I also have upgraded it system to win 10 already.
    yesterday, I bought an ssd drive, then I have installed win 10 in SSD. but the window is not active now, how can I active the window now?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Extract Mailbox from EDB to PST

Make the recovery of lost or accidentally deleted items of Exchange Server from the EDB file with the help of the best EDB to PST Converter Software of SysInspire. It can simply recover and migrate all of the Exchange mailbox items such as- emails, contacts, chats, tasks, notes, journals, appointments, etc from the EDB file to other working file formats like- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and HTML.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Synchronize your local OneNote to Online

Synchronize locally created OneNote to Teams or Online.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. OST to Office 365 Migration Tool

By OST to Office 365 Converter program, the OST file can effortlessly be convert into multiple formats like HTML, PST Outlook, CSV, EML, MSG, Office 365, MBOX and vCard. Outlook installation is not needed for performing the conversion of OST file into another format, all file versions of Outlook are smoothly supported by OST to Office 365 migration utility. Its quickly split large size of OST files in small office 365 account.

More info- https://www.kdetools.com/ost/office365/

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base