Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Windows app should be in the Windows store

Even if there won't be a modern UWP app for Teams, the Win32 app should be available through the Microsoft Store so it is discoverable by Windows 10 users (that's where I looked first, with no luck of course).

253 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

37 comments  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    working on it  ·  Warren responded

This feature is still in the works. There was some adjustments to the overall strategy.
    I’ll try to get some additional details and share them with you.

-Warren

2. Notifications sound

I cannot hear my Teams notifications. The banner alone is hardly visible. I need to be able to audibly hear a message come in. I have sound setting to "ALL" but it is not working. My volume is up 50%, should be more than enough volume to hear a notification. Also, I don't see an option to TEST notification alerts. That could be helpful.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Teams a UWP or WPF Application

Teams needs to be coded in something that isn't web-based. It is a core application of O365 and we need something more efficient. WPF or UWP would be fantastic. Right now the lag in switching between tabs (~0.5 sec) and the continuing resource use (450MB+ memory) is not acceptable at scale.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keep Teams for S Mode alive, and give us a Live Tile while you're at it ;)

This would be great..... I really hope we can keep using a Microsoft Store version of Teams, and I would love to see it with a Live Tile

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. c

if the teams has screenshot function, it will be better

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New W10S preview app doesn't work for guest accounts.

Like mentioned, the new preview app doesn't let me sign in as a guest. My email address is an Outlook.com one and I have been invited to a Team and can login fine on Web and on Android. It's just the new preview where I can't log in because it tells me that it doesn't appear to be a work or school email address.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. OneNote`s Format is wrong by Microsoft Teams

OneNote`s Format is wrong by Microsoft Teams

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Teams for Windows 10 S still doesn’t work on Windows 10 S / Surface Go.

Fix it. It has been busted for months. Really poor customer experience. Works on an iPad Pro.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can team works with couples @ the family level?.

Do you think this tool can help couples to coordined better with the family objetives.
    Sometimes is difícult to trace the progress or follow up some activities.
    Family is manage like business why not to use teams for family ?? Of course some features need to add and maybe family license as well !

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Windows 10 S App - Says I'm Not In Windows S Mode But I am

Looks like I have to completely log off my profile then come in again and run the app. Certainly a problem here.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please !!!!! remove these very disturbing pictures everywhere!! Thanks

Please !!!!! remove these very disturbing pictures everywhere!! Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How do I go back to Skype?

I don't want teams - it sucks - I want to go back to Skype - how do I do this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. windows no wakeup

I have a window 10 laptop currently, I try to put it to sleep or hibernate and sometimes I just find it on, running very hot (because it's in a closed case)
    There should be an easy way to configured "wakeup only by power button"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please Add search functionality in chatroom

Please add feature search button functionality in chatroom or chatbox

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make team chats and DMs closer to slack.

Deemphasize threaded replies. Custom colors. Better Mac app. Make the whole thing 100x simpler; the ui sucks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. file links

In file explorer you can easily "send to" a copy of the file, but better yet, you should be able to right click on a file, click "send to", and have a copy hyperlink option. You could paste this anywhere. it would make pointing co workers to shared files much easier.

Now to do that, you have to copy the file path, as stated above, click on the file name and copy that, then manually merge them and hyperlink it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 메모리를 너무 많이 차지해요

매번 시작시 자동 실행되고, 지속적으로 켜있으면서 메모리를 나무 많이 차지해요
    사용 메모리를 줄여야해요

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.