Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Compartir pantalla

La app no me permite compartir pantalla en mi iPhone cuando tengo una reunión con mis estudiantes no puedo grabar ni hacer nada .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  IP Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Compartir pantalla

La app no me permite compartir pantalla en mi iPhone cuando tengo una reunión con mis estudiantes no puedo grabar ni hacer nada .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. External contacts not showing name or picture in Favorites tab

With the Teams app for deskphone version 1449/1.0.94.2020031901 it is now possible to add contacts/favorites. The corporate contacts look ok, displaying the contact picture and the contact name. However any external contact will only show the phone number, no picture or name associated which makes this feature irrelevant. See the attached screenshot.
    Can this be amended?

Ps. This happens on Poly CCX 500 with the latest firmware, not sure if this occurs also on other brands/models.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Show Speaking Status in Teams Phone

When I join in a conference from PC, the speaker's status is shown for others e.g. icon circle or tile highlight.

But this feature is not avaliable in Teams Phone. Please add this to Teams Phones so that I can know who is speaking when use Teams Phone to join a meeting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Enable Meet Now and Directory search on phones in Conference / Shared mode

Surprised to find this option doesn't exist when user walked into a room with Trio 8800 in Teams native Shared mode and asked how they call someone else within the organisation.

Directory search for making a call, and meet now option with ability to also add users from directory should be available on phones in Share mode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  IP Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Team, how can I make a call from Teams to landlines or Mobiles. This feature was useful on Skype to drag people into calls when absence of c

Team, how can I make a call from Teams to landlines or Mobiles. This feature was useful on Skype to drag people into calls when absence of connectivity

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want you to be able to assign the user to be called when the call comes from a specific number.

I want you to be able to assign the user to be called when the call comes from a specific number.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Android App contacts

Office 365 contacts not visible in Android App on S20+?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When adding someone external to a conference by calling its phone number it will not ring before connecting to the person.

As in any phone system, when I call someone from a conference to conference him/her in, the phone should ring on my side. When I call someone it rings, why not when conferencing someone?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. CX300 Teams driver support

We use a large number of the USB connected CX300 devices. When using them in Teams they work fine, but you get an error about the audio controls not being supported on this device

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to Export Phones > devices list.

Currently the list of IP phones under Phones > Devices in the admin portal can't be exported to Excel.
    It would be ideal if a list of devices can be exported for better reporting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Phone number history displayed in Call answering rules Setting

The phone number history displayed in Call answering rules Setting should be implemented by the user or administrator.

It is also useful to have a function to control the display so that it is not displayed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow users to receive calls from call group based on criteria like day of the week.

I have a part time team member who only works Tuesdays and Thursdays. He is a member of a call group that rings the whole team when someone calls it. Part of his job requirements is to have teams on his cell phone. I don't want to have to remember to add and remove him from the call group on days he's working. It would be nice if i could control when he receives those calls and when he doesn't so hes not constantly bombarded with calls on his mobile on his days off. and he still needs to be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Search names via the dialpad (1 is abc, 2 is def etc)

We have a physical yealink handset. With skype for business if I wanted to find the name Nick I would type in 6425 and it would find all the Nick's. In teams, I can only search using the onscreen keyboard which is cumbersome and if I press the physical dialpad buttons it just wants to dial the number I type rather than searching out a corresponding name. There's no point in having the letters printed on the number buttons (1 being abc, 2 being def etc) if they don't do any searching.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Smoother integration of MS Teams with Polycom Desk Phone

I have a Polycom VVX 201 desk phone. Currently, to integrate with MS Teams, I enter my user credentials directly into the Polycom desk phone:

username        myOffice365Email

domain office.com
    email myOffice365Email
    pwd

When anyone phones my MS Teams phone number, both my iPhone 7 rings as well as the Polycom Desk phone.

NEW IDEA: using the the MS Teams app on my desktop PC, setup Polycom Desk Phone. This way, all of my devices ring simultaneously when external person rings my MS Teams phone number

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Let the user suppress the phone number for outgoing calls

It is confusing for external people if I call them with unknown numbers. In order to test calling functionality, it should be able to suppress the outgoing number. It's better to show no number than a number, that won't exist anymore when we finished testing. The formerly called person would be confused when he uses the number to call back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow incoming / outgoing calls + enable keypad functionality

Our Teams set-up doesn't include a keypad to make outgoing calls. This is problematic. If we are losing Skype, we need to be able to use Teams to receive incoming calls and make outgoing calls.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need provisioning in Teams to replicate employee ID from AD

In SFB we have a column in contact card which shows employee ID's. same is not available in Microsoft Teams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Polycom Trio Dark Mode

On the Polycom Trio 8800 (I assume 8500 also) it is ******* the eyes, can Dark Mode be made available for the phone please.

This is when running on Team Mode as the base profile.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base