Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable document upload from OneDrive into Teams on a tablet.

The reduced functionality within Teams on my IPad Pro compared to my Mac is frustrating - why cant they be the same. The core issue is not being able to upload photos or OneDrive documents into the exact folder you want to put them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  IP Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. What is the true purpose behind the service address (SA) vs the billing address(BA)

I assume the request for billing address is to communicate paper mails where digital communication is not possible due to either geographic or physical constraints.

The service address would be know the most used location/geographically fenced location for offering a service as those services cannot be offered reliably beyond the confines of a fenced location like emergency services or signal quality services.

Third party hardware authenticators with gps or non gps geolocation/timing could enforce such a logic to support the service.

Take the case of a homeless traveller with a PO Box and without a place to call home will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Using an IP phone, enable a call to Teams user without going straight to voicemail

I am trying out an IP phone and when calling my colleagues SIP url or Microsoft phone number, it just rings straight through to voicemail and doesn't ring Teams on his laptop or mobile at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Have an obvious place where we can learn about adding features (example getting Call icon/capability).

We have E3. Haven't been able to find out how to add the calls icon with ability to include people outside my organization in meeting (via phone). I've set guest access for channels and teams but have not found way to add this feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  IP Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Push/Preconfigure favorites on phones

Would be nice to be able to push some "core favorites" to all the phones by profile.

e.g. IT Helpdesk, HR, Accounting...

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Teams Phone - Edit Home Screen

On the newer Teams Home screen, we'd like to be able to edit the buttons based on the profile.

For example, we'd like to have the IT Group call queue available as a quick dial for everyone from their home screen.

On our house phones, we'd like to have the reception group as a quick dial button.

On the house phones, we'd also probably want to block the voicemail button, and maybe even the directory button.

Being able to customize this screen with speed dials and/or other buttons would be helpful.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Teams Phone - Add "autodial" capability

On the Polycom Teams phones, there's a legacy configuration setting to allow autodial on handset pickup -- this is particularly useful for phones at loading docks, reception gateways, etc...

Newer Teams Phones do not seem to have the "common area phone" configuration capability, but when this comes in, a flag for "autodial" and a destination configurable in the profile would be great!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Convertitore da OST a PST Software

Penso che dovresti provare il miglior strumento di conversione da OST a PST e seguire i passaggi più semplici per eseguire la procedura di migrazione da OST a PST con tutte le e-mail, i contatti, i calendari, le attività, i giornali, ecc. Il software di conversione da OST a PST consente il recupero dei dati dal danneggiato File OST in file PST di Outlook senza sforzo. Per quanto grave sia la tua corruzione OST, non preoccuparti perché Mail può aiutarti a gestirla e recuperare tutte le informazioni dal file OST. Utilizzando questo strumento, puoi convertire OST in PST, Zimbra, Gmail,…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  IP Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base