Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Participant controls in meetings - block attendee video

Just another Skype for Business feature that hasn't been built in Teams yet - need the ability to block / disable all attendee video as part of standard participant controls (including make all participants attendees, mute all, mute lock etc.) This was done really well in Skype for Business, but for some reason we are starting from scratch with meeting participant controls in Teams.

766 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

88 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Increase the Number of Allowed Participants in a Meeting.

For a large company, I do not feel that capping meeting participants at 250 makes sense. I believe that this limit should be increased to allow large meetings with 500+ employees if necessary instead of a company having to buy an additional license to use Cisco WebEx Meetings.

547 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently rolling out the increase for the Teams meeting limit. The new permanent meeting limit is 300 participants (in the meeting call and the chat). We expect this to be enabled by the end of June for the public cloud, with government clouds to follow.

For additional info on Meetings limits in Teams, visit: https://docs.microsoft.com/microsoftteams/limits-specifications-teams#meetings-and-calls

For insight into the Roadmap, please visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/roadmap?filters=&searchterms=64225

Thanks.

3. Audio and Video call on every browser

Now just Edge support audio and video calls. Making Teams work on all main browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox) should be a priority . I need Teams to work with all my customers and I can't force them to install software on their machines.

468 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Noise suppression for Mac OS

Can you please add noise suppression feature to MAC OS.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base