Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integration con Stuff Hub

I would like to share planning of people of stuff hub and view turn on Teams calendar of my teams.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Schedule a Meeting within Chat

Chat is our natural tool for interaction between team members.

I frequently want to video chat with one or more team members where it would be proper to have the information persist within the chat channel, but I want to schedule the video chat for a later time. Also, it would be nice to have immediate access to the calendars of fellow chat partners to get a sense of what they are doing and when they might be available. I don't want to blindly start a video, audio or even text chat when it may be a distraction. The availability…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Outlook addin needs to allow choosing location when creating teams meeting

This uservoice says that it's done, but it's not useful yet because one cannot choose the team and channel. Without channel the ability isn't useful. https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/16958275-teams-meeting-in-outlook

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Meetings View

On the desktop app I can see meetings i have until Monday on a weekly view, Wednesday on a daily view and if i look on the mobile app i can see up to next Thursday. Is there any way to have them all the same and view a month?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Option to add mobile numbers in a bridge calll

Currently I don’t see an option to add a mobile number in a bridge call. It will be helpful to include this option to pull people who are away from their computers during critical outages. S4B has this functionality.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Blocking Time slots in Meetings without an Invitee.

I can't block time slots out on my calendar from Meetings. I can't create a Meeting without a participant.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I want to save changes but NOT send an update to everyone.

I am trying to get the time corrected for my 'meeting' but it would let me save without sending to everyone. I would like to choose 'when' I send the update to everyone and not everytime I try a correction.

your 'TIME' selection is really not working for me and I have to fix it everytime!

AND I have NOT IDEA WHAT You would like me to title my questions or suggestions!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please have the Teams Meetings automatically mute the microphone when first joining a meeting. PLEASE!

Please have the Teams Meetings automatically mute the microphone when first joining a meeting. PLEASE!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow recording Teams meetings while the video upload is restricted in Stream

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    Streamで動画のアップロードを制御している場合でも、Teamsの会議録画機能は利用したい

Allow recording Teams meetings while the video upload is restricted in Stream
    ■Description(内容):
    現在、Streamの動画アップロードを制御されている場合 Teamsの会議録画機能を利用できない為、Teamsでの会議録画だけは利用できるよう個別での設定機能を実装してほしい。

Currently, if the video upload is restricted in Stream, we are not able to use meeting recording feature in Teams. Please allow us to use recording feature in Teams individually regardless the video upload restriction in Stream.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. repeating a meeting every 2 weeks

When I book a meeting, can you add the option of repeating this every other week?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Teams meeting live caption language support 会議のライブキャプション:言語追加

Please enhance the language support for live caption in teams meeting. Live caption is currently only available in English. Please add Japanese as well as other languages.
    会議のライブキャプションの言語を追加してください。現在は英語のみ対応です。日本語を含む多言語でのサポートを追加お願いします。

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Warning message for non-compatible browsers when using Anonymous Access

Add Warning message for non-compatible browsers when using Anonymous Acces

BIG Issue for our company: Some web browsers are not compatible with Teams Meetings (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Opera) and although you get a warning message when you try to join a meeting while logged into the web app (you get a pop-up saying "TRY A DIFFERENT BROWSER - This feature isn't available yet for your browser. Try the web app with Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, or switch to the desktop app."), you do net get any warnings when you are not logged in.

When users without Microsoft Teams…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Teams Meeting Notes for over 20 meeting attendees

When using Teams Meeting; if you add more than 20 participants Meeting Notes isn't available. Up through the point I have 20 or less members, you can add and view old Meeting Notes. Once you add 21 meeting attendees the Meeting Notes option disappears and you can't recover the old notes until your attendee list is 20 or less.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to delete meeting recordings from Teams on the cloud

In Microsoft Teams, in the environment where user settings can not be stored in MS Stream, add a function to prevent 6 day video files from being generated on the cloud and download before waiting for 6 days. want.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. "Join Meeting" in Outlook reminder window

One of the features I am missing in comparison with Skype for business is the little button in the Outlook reminder, that allows users to join the meeting instantly, instead of opening the actual reminder and joining from there. It would save a lot of time. :)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. meeting tab extern Guests

It would be great for extern users to have a meetings tab at Teams they can use to respond to a meeting. In the announcements action, this is only possible for the confirmation of the meeting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add ability to unmute someone you muted

Add ability to unmute someone you muted. I discretely muted someone who had a loud audio whine coming through their system during a meeting and when I asked them a question and tried to un-mute them, I discovered I could not and then had to explain he was muted.

Please make it so if a user mutes someone they can also unmute them. The only person who should be able to unmute a user that muted themselves is themself. But if a another user mutes a user, then either user should be able to unmute. There should be an indication/notification…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Channel Meetings Notifications

If a meeting is created in a channel, users should get notified of this through Teams. They should be able to follow/unfollow a channel to determine if they got notified or not.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow setting the default value for “Who can bypass the lobby?”

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    ロビーをバイパスするユーザーの規定値を設定する機能の実装希望

Allow setting the default value for “Who can bypass the lobby?”
    ■Description(内容):
    ロビーをバイパスするユーザーの規定値を、任意の値に設定できる機能の実装を希望します。

Provide ability to set the default value for “Who can bypass the lobby?” freely.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. auto-mute reverberation/echo when joining a meeting using a separate phone when computer mic/speakers are enabled

Many times when joining a Skype or Teams meeting from a conference room, I have joined the Skype/Teams meeting first and then manually dialed into the room phone. If my computer microphone and speakers are enabled, I get the dreaded reverberated echo that disturbs the ears and takes several seconds to mute myself. (This same scenario applies to others as well, not just me.) My request is to enhance the Skype/Teams client to automatically recognize this situation, immediately mute the mic/speakers of the client, and display a notification on the muted client to let the participant know that Skype/Teams auto-muted…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.