Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. During meeting, have a way for me to view the attendees,

During a meeting, under the People section, can there be a way for me to view a basic profile of a selected individual? Doesn't have to be very elaborate - just really wanted to see an email address.

For instance, I had an attendee in a meeting I chaired today. I have no idea who she is, because she either accepted a forwarded invite without sending me a response, or she just received a link to the Teams meeting. Wanted to quietly know which company she's from without putting her in an awkward spotlight.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. poradie prihlásenia sa počas callu

počas konferencie maju pouzivatelia moznost prihlasit sa o slovo (zvidhnutim ruky) , system sice radi ludi v poradi, no kazdy user vidi najprv seba a ak sa nahodou prihlasil tak nevie ktory v poradi bol. na zvazenie ci k rukam nepridat aj poradove cislo...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. separate sound display

I'm on mac.How can i mute teams in meeting while not muting the rest app in my mac

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. As Admins of groups we should know when the admin of the organization changes setting of any kind. For example if they want to prevent our k

As Admins of groups we should know when the admin of the organization changes settings of any kind. For example if they want to prevent our starting a conversation, they can disable our sound without our knowing, right?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. On Teams files - keep file open when is shared in a Team Meeting - Having issues of veering off from the file shared to respond to chat.

Whenever we share a file on Teams - more specific a Teams meeting (Agenda, File to Co-edit) this file is closed when we veer off from the file screen to respond to a chat or pull up a different file or share an online video for instance. I would like the file on Teams to be open and available whenever I go back to Teams, the file is there as well as the webcams of participants.
    Thanks,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. add time stamp

add time stamp when a team member entered and left the meeting - possibly in the chat section

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. informes de uso teams

en los reportes de uso del teams, cuando un usuario invitado con el link de acceso se une a una videoconferencia, en el informe de uso sale usuario anónimo, seria interesante que saliera el nombre con el que se unió.
    gracias

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Svårt att starta gruppsamtal från appen

Svårt att starta gruppsamtal från appen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Get rid of the multi-clicks to enter meetings (web browser + sign-in + open in desktop)

I have to click so many times to join a meeting. It's annoying always having to sign-in, go to web browser, then desktop app. Also, please fix the dial tone conflict with Skype.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Recording Orientation Issue

When in the video meeting, the user (on mobile app) was visible in landscape mode. While in the recording the user's orientation was changed and he is not visible. Check the snapshot from video, user on the top left not visible because of this issue. This happens all the time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. notify me when my webcam is closed

Many users end up in meetings with their video enabled but the webcam covered using valuable screen realstate can we show them a notification that their transmiting video but the camera is covered

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Link to meetings

For meatings make it possible to get a link to join it without the obligation to be a member in the team so it be easier for guests to join meetings or events

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am using Teams for teaching. I would like to see an extended screen with all my students.

Using 2 screens, show all students (up to 50) on one screen while presenting on the other. Lock mute all except presenters until student is recognized by up-raised hand signified by blinking icon of a student and clicked on by teacher.
    Surely this is a no-brainer for Microsoft.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reuniones en canales privados

Incorporar la posibilidad de programar reuniones en canales privados y que sólo los miembros de ese canal puedan verla.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add video call option in android app

Please add video call meeting facility in android app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Personalized Walk on Music when joining a meeting

We can now set custom backgrounds for video, which is great. What would be awesome is a custom soundtrack that plays when you join the meeting (limited to maybe 8 seconds). This would help to identify individuals and add a little more fun to all those status meetings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need to see people in meeting

During team meeting if there are more people, meeting joiners should be able to see who is talking in meeting. This feature is available in Google meet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow organiser status to be assigned to other participants in a meeting or create a new role Facilitator.

For team teaching, it would be good to have more than one organiser in a meeting as with owners in a Team. Or at least have a new status, Facilitator perhaps to allow that person for example to download the attendance list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base