Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CRITICAL SECURITY BUG - Group chat history option not working!!!

When adding new members to an existing group chat the history is shown even when selecting the option not to show history. This is a critical bug that needs to be attended ASAP. We have now guest members that have full insight and history in a sensitive group chat.

Furthermore, there is no option to correct the error by deleting the history and/or removing the member from this group chat!!

THIS IS NOT OK!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Government  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable MS TEAMS for Govt E3

We would like to enable MS TEAMS for govt e3 plan

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Start listen to the Users!

Why do you ask if I like Teams and then want me comtribute when you dont listen or take action on any suggestion on Uservoice? To be honest, Team is not ready to be live. There are some major UX/UI fixes and bugs that needs to be done and Im quite sure you know what I mean. Otherwise I hope you shut down Teams so my Company can buy an user centered software instead.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why are my Private channel video recordings made company wide publicly?

Guys, I created a private channel no one but my group is invited I am the only owner yet the video became company wide publicly? was this the intended way of recordings to become public even when you have a private channel?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Presenter camera should be prominent and should be pinned

We have 50+ participants and shared screen but when stopping shutting desktop share we don't go back to presenter view

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It should be possible for an administrator to deselect all apps that store information outside Office 365

It should be possible to allow only apps that store information in the Office 365 cloud (deselect all others)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add contact list in government tenants.

Currently there is no contact list in MS Teams on government tenants. Can this be added?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We would like to utilize a managed implementation for 'Teams'. We would like the 'Teams' icon to remain in the 'all my apps' UNTIL selected

We would like to utilize a managed implementation for 'Teams'. We would like the 'Teams' icon to remain in the 'all my apps' location UNTIL we select to have it placed in the app launcher.

Because the Teams icon has been automatically placed in the app launcher; we will unfortunately need to remove everyone's Teams license under there O365 license until we get sign off . This is very disappointing.
    Microsoft REALLY needs to get a better handle on how the icons are placed in the app launcher.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please help me to find the Latin language to download it. I need for me to wrote a church-historical book.

Please help me to find the Latin language to download it. I need for me to wrote a church-historical book.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Teams for classes

Let Teams for classes have it's own Button and screen pane.
    When teachers have a lot of work teams and classteams it clutters up the winod and confuses students.

Teacher must have the ability to only have his/her classes in the left menu when teaching, so work teams are not shown on the big screen by accident.

When in Teaching mode: No notifications from the work teams

Teams for Work place and teams for class room have to be strictly separated from one another

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.