Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change the profile picture for guest users in Teams

I would like to display a picture for guest users in Microsoft Teams as well as general licensed users.

1,935 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

292 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. The team is currently planning for a profile editing experience for Guests that will include changing profile images as well as updating display names. We will share an update as soon as one is available.

2. Option to remove guest account (under Your accounts) from Microsoft Teams

As a guest, I cannot remove a guest account (under Your accounts) from my Microsoft Teams. I can leave all teams, I'm a guest member of, but I'm stuck with the account.

230 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

43 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. The team has plans to add a feature to allow users to self-remove themselves from tenants they are a guest in. We don’t have a timeframe to share at this time, but will provide an update as soon as one is available.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base