Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a Planner Tab using an existing Plan, Problem

Within an existing team I create a channel as a template with Tabs that have specific tasks associated with that plan. I can then create a new channel and add a Planner tab using an existing plan duplicating all the tasks of the "template". this is great except for one problem. When I edit any detail of the new channel plan all those edits are also applied to the template plan and any other plan that I have created in this way. If each duplicate behaved independently of the donor template and all other channels this would allow me to…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    thank you!  ·  Warren responded

I want to ensure you were aware that Planner integration does not allow you to make a “copy” of plans. But that is something the feature team is looking into.

In this case, what you are seeing is the same plan in both channels. You are simply pointing to it from two different channels. Therefore if you make a change to one item, in one channel, the changes will also be reflected in the other channel because they are the same plan.

Thank you for the feedback and I hope I was able to provide some clarification for you.
    -Warren

2. Complete the user voice requests, like notifications, GUI problems, away status and so on instead of adding any new features!

I just checked the release notes, and almost nothing of what you promise in the user voices threads have been any focus on...

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    thank you!  ·  Warren responded

We are working to provide a more rapid response cadence in order to provide better updates and improve the frequency.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base