Started doing this the last couple of weeks.Pretty erratic: sometimes it is when you share your camera or when you share both camera and screen. Hard to pinpoint what causes it exactly but straight up calls (without cams) seem to work fine.21 votes
If you are experiencing these crashes, we would like to investigate. Logs will help us do so.
If you’d like to send logs, please:
- type (windows key) + R
- type “(percent) appdata (percent) \ Microsoft \ Teams \ logs.txt” into the open box (without the spaces, parenthesis, and quotes)
- save the file
- send the log file that you saved to email@example.com
Notifications could be tightened up a bit.
1) Sometimes when I read messages that cause notifications, the red notification lingers on the channel until I click the channel on the lefthand side.
2) Sometimes after I read a notified message, the Teams icon continues to blink on my taskbar after I've read it.
3) When I acknowledge a notification on the desktop application, the notification remains on my phone and vice-versa.20 votes
Issue #3 described above has been fixed in the latest versions of Teams in the app stores. Please comment if you are still seeing #1 or #2.
Hmm couldnd figure out where to file a bug? So, this "idea" is actually considered a bug!
some times after referering a person with @person, the editor continues to write in bold/strong12 votes
Is this still happening for you? Votes have dropped off so I hope this has resolved. Please let me know!
Please comment in this thread your response.
Windows 7 has a banner indicating "Quiet Hours is enabled" so you won't get notifications for calls and messages in Teams. However, Windows 7 has no Quiet Hours settings to turn this off.10 votes
We believe this is fixed… can you please comment with whether it’s resolved for you? Thanks!
- Don't see your idea?