Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. User data is only being refreshed when signing on

When a users image is changed, chat is enabled for users and other small changes to users data, often these changes are not reflected in the desktop Teams app.
    When one logs off and on again, the changes are loaded correctly. Restarting the app doesn't help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Office 356 F1 + Microsoft Teams

Can Microsoft verify that subscription Office 365 F1 supports Microsoft Teams.
    According to the Subscription description I should have access to MS Teams(https://products.office.com/en-us/business/office-365-f1), however according to the article below Office 365 F1 is not in the list of supported subscriptions:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/How-do-I-get-access-to-Microsoft-Teams-fc7f1634-abd3-4f26-a597-9df16e4ca65b

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Microsoft Teams automatically exits from full screen when we minimize a tab hovering over it . tab

Microsoft Teams keeps on exiting from full screen when I minimize another tab hovering over the meeting . This also happens when some other tab is open over teams and I click on teams .

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. iPhone app crashing

Iphone app crashing on iOS 13 and above

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I have used teams and try the suggestions then the content of the help page is gone. Going back does not help. I would like Teams to ke

When I have used teams and try the suggestions then the content of the help page is gone. Going back does not help. I would like Teams to keep the latest list of topics so I can continue to look into other suggestions.
    If this is possible then please make the possibility visible in a way that I can find it.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Repair and recover Power Point files

Easily repair and recover the PowerPoint slides with just few steps. With the new PPT recovery tool, you can recover the highly corrupted or damaged PPT slides.

The tool is safe and secure and it executes the recovery of maximum possible data from highly corrupt PPT files. It has two different recovery modes hence, it recovers almost all types of PPT files.

The tool supports bulk recovery hence a user can recover the files in bulk quantity and without any data loss.

For more info:- https://bit.ly/recoverPPTfiles

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Consent before being sent to voicemail

If someone does not pickup call then automatically it goes to voicemail. Sometimes if you miss to disconnect call all of your private conversation are recorded and sent to person as voice mail. Please introduce feature like phone where you need to give consent for sending an voicemail like * or # or any other method so voice mails are not sent automatically.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pressing the Down key while selecting a member changes the role.

Microsoft Teams admin center > Team > Manage teams

Pressing the down key with a member selected changes the role.

Occurs in IE 11.
    This can happen with Edge and Chrome.

Change to a method other than the drop-down list, because it is not good if the owner is deleted without permission.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 143 144 145 147 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base