Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recurring Meetings

During certain projects it would be very useful to be able te schedule recurring events in certain teams.

154 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Suphatra responded

This has been done for a while now — just click the “Repeat” button when you’re in the meeting creation pop-up.

2. 97 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Suphatra responded

Hi everyone, our meetings just got a lot smarter.

Here are a couple new things you can do:

1. Schedule a private meeting. You can schedule a private meeting with anyone in your organization! They’ll be able to join by clicking “Meetings” on the left side of the app.

2. Meetings have a smart new scheduling assistant. Our new scheduling assistant will let you know when all your invitees are free to meet. The scheduling assistant also provides a calendar view of the coming week that will show you when all your meeting attendees are busy or unavailable.

Let me know if you have any questions! If you love the scheduling assistant as much as I do, tell us on Twitter with the hashtag #MicrosoftTeams and I’ll pass it on to the dev team.

Happy Friday,
    Suphatra

Email: sparavi@Microsoft.com
    Twitter: @skprufo

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base