Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sending invites through Teams mobile application (Android, iOS, etc.)

Want to also schedule meetings through my smartphone using Teams. Removes the hassle of shifting from one application to another.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OutlookからTeams会議を設定する場合、チャネルを指定出来るようにしてほしい。

Teamsから会議を設定する場合チャネルを指定出来ますが、Outlookでも同様に指定できるようにして欲しい。

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Company management features (leave/travel request, supply request, etc.)

Build basic company features that everyone is always searching for 3rd party solutions to such as:
    Leave request system
    Travel request
    Expense filing
    Supply request

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Scheduling Availability

When trying to set a meeting is it possible to see everyone's availability..even those outside your company? This is helpful for large groups.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Scheduling a Meeting from a private sub-channel

In a public sub-channel, that includes all students, the 'Schedule a meeting' menu option pull down menu is present and I can use it but under each of the private sub-channels, used for each game production groups, even being an 'Owner', the pull down menu is not present.

This is missing option that would be very valuable for scheduling faculty content reviews.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Want to see room mailboxes without using Scheduling Assistant

If we use Microsoft Teams desktop client, we are not able to see room mailboxes without using Scheduling Assistant. So I would like you to implement a capability to show room mailboxes without using Scheduling Assistant.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Join after Organiser

Provide an option for organiser "join after the organiser starts/joins". Because some students are playing with this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Do not allow double bookings when creating schedule. Have a prompt showing a conflict in schedule and have a password to override.

Do not allow double bookings when creating schedule. Have a prompt showing a conflict in schedule and have a password to override

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Know room reservation status summary with recurring meetings when using Teams Channel

I scheduled a recurring meeting using Teams Channel (so that everyone in team can join meeting) that also has a conference room. Frequency of this meeting is every work day (M-F).

Now because this meeting is scheduled in Teams Channel, Office 365 Calendar shows Teams Channel as an Organizer but Microsoft Teams shows me as an Organizers.

Traditionally when scheduling this kind of meeting with Outlook/Office 365 Calendar, I get a summary with occurrences that declined (for whatever reason - like room not available).And then I update individual meetings that my conference room declined and change the room that is…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Update Teams Time Zone database more regularly

When creating a new meeting under the latest Windows Teams client (1.4.0.0.22427 (64-bit)), there is currently no '(UTC+2:00) Juba' timezone under the 'Time zone' dropdown.

This timezone has been part of Windows since March. The fact that it is not there also means that the Teams clients defaults to UTC - so chat messages etc have the incorrect time. Please arrange for the Microsoft Teams timezone file to receive regular updates along with Windows.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/daylight-saving-time-time-zone/2021-time-zone-updates-for-republic-of-south-sudan-now-available/ba-p/2234981

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can Microsoft Teams Webinars generate a Google Calendar & Yahoo Calendar invitation alongside an ICS invitation?

Currently, when a Teams Webinar is created along with a registration form, the registrant is only provided an ICS calendar file that can be added to an Outlook calendar. There are people and organizations that use calendars by multiple email service providers. It would be convenient if Teams Webinars can also generate a Google Calendar and Yahoo calendar invitation that can be added. A competing service (Zoom) already does this for all it's meetings out of the box.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Reschedule date for a webinar on the registration form automatically

We had a webinar that we rescheduled that included user registration. The date on the registration form does not automatically change when the event is rescheduled via outlook. You have to go back into the registration page configuration and update it manually. It would be great if a reschedule in outlook/teams of the meeting automatically updated the date and time for the session on the registration form.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adding/Deleting attendees without resending meeting to everyone

When adding or deleting attendee in an existing Teams meeting maker it would be extremely helpful to have the option to ONLY send the update to that specific attendee. This is extremely helpful and necessary for the scheduler and attendees (I can’t keep count of the amount of times I get complaints from attendees because they are receiving each and every updated Teams meeting maker and how it clogs their email; everyone wants this option)!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. secured exam environment

Microsoft is doing great ; i have seen lots of improvements great work.

As pandemic is still ON; The teaching community is facing problem in conducting online exam. students are freely accessing content and getting solutions, using another application to discuss answers with others students for giving exam all need to be controlled.

Is there any way when setting scheduling a quiz ( online exam ) special setup to configure freeze application so that student cant move our to any other application. some thing similar to secured browser environment.

this year we moved out from all platform and conducted all…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow copy/paste of email list for attendees

It would be helpful if you could copy/paste a list of emails in the Attendees field. Currently, if I copy a list of emails from an Excel spreadsheet and paste it in Attendees, it does not take the email addresses and it gives the error "No results found. Check spelling or try another name". Instead, I must type the full email address for each person I want to invite to the meeting.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Schedule a meeting with random days

It would be nice be able to schedule a meeting with random days. For example, I would like be able to schedule a meeting Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
    Currently I need to create two meetings to schedule within these days.
    Would be nice open the calendar and select the days to schedule.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add the option to schedule in 15 minute increments

The option of being able to add appointments in 15 minute increments would be more helpful for our clinic setting.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. include a time managemen/time keeper feature

include a time management/time keeper feature

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to check team member availability in the chat window

I think a useful feature would be having the option to see a quick view of a specific team member's calendar in the same chat window you are talking to them in. There should be an option to choose the calendar app and add it to the top of your chat window

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adding Start Date while setting Status message & when User uses Custom option.

Hello there,

I have suggestion related to Status Message where I could see few options like Today, Next Week etc.

In Custom option, I could see Clear this message by this Date but I think if User is given with option of Start Date so that it will more useful.

Eg. today is 1st Oct. I need to work till 11 PM today. Tmrw 2-Oct I am on planned leave/holiday.
    If I set the Status now, it shows all the Users that I am unavailable but that is not the case.

Please look into this feature.

Regards,
    Praveen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base