Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add hold music in consultative transfer of PSTN calls

When putting a PSTN call on hold in Teams the caller will hear music. But when you do a consultative transfer the caller gets total silence before he gets transferred. Please also add music here.

791 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

177 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Filter Call History

For us and our customers it would be helpful to be able to filter the results in the call history. At the moment, this list is just getting longer and longer. So, I'd like to be able to sort and filter by type (incomming, outgoing, missed), date or source/destination number.

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Spam calls report and screening

Spam calls are on the rise. I may get a couple a day on my work phone.

Let users report a phone number as spam and use crowd sourcing to screen likely spam numbers.

Let Cortana answer a call and convert it to text in real time so that the user can decide if the call need to be answered.

Let users remove items from missing calls history.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pin dial pad

I make a lot off calls. Having to click the calls > dial a number is very annoying. I would like to request that the dial pad is permanently available, or at least the option to pin it so I don't have to click the Dial a Number option every time I want to make a call. There's plenty of room for it!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base