Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. screen share

There's a sort of task bar that appears intermittently at the top of the screen when sharing, and there's no button to minimize or hide it. It's annoying because it is at the top of the screen where I need to click in and out of different tabs/windows. I just want to be able to move it to a different part of the screen or minimize it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow Dynamic Distribution Group for Auto Attendant Dial Scope

One of the feature I like on the Teams Auto Attendant is the ability to set the dial scope to a Distribution group. However we are noticing it does not take Dynamic Distribution Group.

Would be good if we can set the dial scope to allow Dynamic Distribution Groups as well, now that our organization is switching to it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Automatically identify the dial in number based on the country you are accessing from

When the pop up for a new call comes up, it gives you an option for dialing in. That dial in number is from the location of the person that set up the call. It would be good, that it automatically identifies your location and suggests the local dial in for the country you are accessing from.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Music on hold for an Auto Attendant - (While call is redirecting to user)

We need music on hold directly within an auto attendant, not only a call queue.

The problem is, when a call is received in an auto attendant, and you setup a redirect to a user, the caller hears silence while it's ringing to the redirected user.

If you use a call queue (just to get music on hold), you don't have the calling number caller ID displayed, instead it shows the name of the resource account assigned to the call queue instead...

Come on... just do it!

You're so close to solving 95% of most businesses simply call answering needs....…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "Nodding" Name Bubbles in Video Calls

I host a lot of meetings for my employees through Microsoft Teams, and some of them turn of their camera during the meeting to save bandwidth. There are many times where I ask them for a quick confirmation that they've understood what I've told/asked them, which is usually met with several clicks of microphones being unmuted and muffled "yes"-es. It would be pretty slick if you added a feature where they could click a "Nod Yes" or "Nod No" or something of the sort which would bounce their bubble up-and-down or back-and-forth for a quick reply! Plus, it would probably…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. skip the automatic "Transferring call..." message in Autoattendant

When selecting an extension from a menu in Autoattendant, a voice message is played on the language selected as default in the tenant. This voice message can not be skipped or changed, and we get complaints from customers,
    using male voices or other languages or dialects than available in the language selection. I suggest it is skipped as customers complain regularly about it.
    This voice message is by no means necessary or needed. For language or dialect minorities, the autoattendant is not an option until this has been changed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Prob, Active Call drops when switching from Wi-Fi to cellular network

An active call drops, when an iOS cellphone leaves a Wi-Fi network, switching to a Cellular network.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. ring order

Changing the ring order in a call group set to be ringing "in the order above" in teams client is not possible without having to remove all members an re-add them in the correct order. Add a way to change the order bei either dragging or using arrows

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Business Voice nonprofit plan

Nonprofits would love Business Voice. We would, I know that. Will there be a nonprofit SKU/pricing for this? At the moment I can't even see the full price SKU in my tenant. We are in a region that is supposed to be covered. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add control to “call back” when already in the meeting.

When in a meeting there is no ability to engage “call back” except by exiting and rejoining. For instance, if I type in my phone number wrong and close the call back dialog, I have to rejoin and try again. If my call drops, I have to rejoin and try again. If I’m using headset but have issues with it and want to switch to phone, I have to rejoin and try again.

Add a control so that I can use call back at any time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make the Share button available while calling a contact

When I call my colleagues over Teams to demo something on my screen, the Share button isn't active until someone answers the call. It would be helpful if I could be initiating the screen-sharing operation while waiting for people to answer. We could do this through Meet Now but that involves changing from an ongoing chat to the Calendar tab and inviting people in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. one click dial for conference calls

one click dial for conference calls

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Is there a way when a group member calls the group, the receiver of the call with see the group name? Right now it only shows who the initia

Is there a way when a group member calls the group, the receiver of the call with see the group name? Right now it only shows who the initiator of the call is.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. On the desktop phone would be nice if it could be separate

I would like the ability to have to detach the calls tab and fix it to the desktop otherwise it is 5 clicks to recall a person. Would like the dial number section visible at all times

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Link a phone number with a video feed, so the video feeds pops up when talking vs the person icon with phone number.

When I join via video feed and also call in with phone (not using mic on computer), I'd like my video feed to be seen when I'm talking. Currently it only shows the phone number. Is there a way to link a phone number with a video?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Возможность звонить на телефон новому кандидату, если он еще не в компании. Кнопки для набора и тд..

Возможность звонить на телефон новому кандидату, если он еще не в компании. Кнопки для набора и тд.. как в Skype for Business

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Features missing are- Direct download, replies to comments, dull user interface,

Screensharing is mess, we have to keep on switching new screen always

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Custom Buttons in Meeting schedule

Hello, i have to add new buttons like Join, chat with participants in meeting window.

is there any possibility..?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base