Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Flow idea: Post to Team channel when SharePoint news item is published

I'd like Flow to post to Teams when someone publishes a SharePoint News item in a new modern communications site (or the team site associated with the Team, for that matter). That's technically a "file" in the Site Pages library, so I tried using "new file added" > post a message, and this was the best I could do. It created a plain text post (no hot URL) with a filename.aspx, which is really all the builder would let me do. I'd love to at least have access to more metadata like the Title of the news post, the author,…

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. MS Project Viewer

As teams is used a lot for Projects, and whilst Planner allows project management, it would be really poweerful if users could view (just view) a project in Teams natively.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Send Meeting audio to iOS AppleTV4k during airplay mode

Thanks to the iOS app dev team for the best video quality in the Apple TV 4K airplay mode. Most of the times I do not use laptop for watching meetings now. This is amazing.

I use AppleTV 4K during Teams meetings using Airplay from my iPhoneSE screen to a large screen. Teams iOS app do not allow user to send the meeting ‘voice audio’ to MonitorwithHDMI/TV speakers/Apple TV. I listen meeting audio using my headphones or phone speakers. It would be great if they provide an option to send audio to tv speakers during airplay.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Tableau integration with a Teams Channel

Can we get Tableau integration with a Teams channel like slack?
    https://slack.com/apps/A3S6N33JA-kiwi

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Microsoft Team connector for Zabbix

Similar to PagerDuty can Microsoft Team provide connector for Zabbix, which can give at least basic trigger/alert info. Like host on which alert happened and what alert had happened

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Default open in desktop app

Ability to default setting to open Word/Powerpoint/Excel in desktop app instead of opening in teams

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Launch Acrobat Reader Directly from Teams

Add the ability to open PDF documents directly in Acrobat Reader, similar to the way we have the option to open spreadsheets directly in Excel.

We need full integration of Acrobat Reader, like bookmarks, hyperlinks, annotation, and comments.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Create Polly tabs within private channel

What we'd like to do is create Polls within the Private Channels that are only accessible to those within the Private Channel. Is this on the roadmap?

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. delete option for chats

Microsoft Teams: please include DELETE option for chats. Not everyone wants to have a clutter view. Thank you.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yammer connector for All Company group

I need to get updates in Teams about messages published in All Company Yammer group (the default group for everyone in the Yammer network).

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. customize the app bar with websites

I would like to be able to add website links to the left side app bar. For example our intranet site, which is built on SharePoint.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Flag a TEAMS comment/chat/message as something To-Do

Going into To-Do as seeing directly a list for today is awesome.
    With Email flags and Planner tasks showing To-Do is no usable tool and has huge potential to help minimise the over burdening stress or checking and maintaining all these channels and lists.

However what is missing is flagging a message in TEAMS as something you need to do. You can Save a message but that is pretty isolating. send this is To-Do as well.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Reopen polls in Polly

Please allow polly to reopen/extend closed polls

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Integration of outlook Calendar

Let users have direct access to an outlook calendar via each teams channel interface. A calendar per team

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add JIRA Agile sprint board integration

Add JIRA Agile sprint board integration

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Warren responded

Thank you all very much for the great response. The survey is now closed. The feature team will be reviewing all the data that was gathered and responded based on the findings.
    Again, thank you for helping us make Microsoft Teams the best it can be.
    -Warren

16. Show SharePoint custom Command Set extensions in Files Tab

Please show consistent menu's in the default Files Tab with customizations done like Command Set Extensions using SharePoint Framework

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Option to open PDF files in Bluebeam.

I can choose to open files from Teams with desktop versions of Word, Excel, etc. However, there is no option to open PDF files from Teams with my desktop PDF software, "Bluebeam Revu".

This means I have to navigate to the file in Windows Explorer and open it from there, significantly disrupting workflow in Teams. Bluebeam Revu is nearly-standard software in the engineering and architecture industries.

Please provide an option in teams to open PDF files with desktop PDF software, such as Bluebeam Revu.

Best,

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Reply to message box

Reply to message box like on telegram message

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. VSTS Connector not allowing me to select Organizations Outside of the one I own. Even though I have admin rights to them

When I enter my Credentials for Azure Dev Ops. The list of organizations I am getting is not the same list I get at visual studio.com. I only see the entities that are tied to my company AAD and not the orgs I have admin access to that are bound to my Clients AAD.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. quote and replay

Same as Whatsapp...it would be much more efficient to have a 'Quote and reply' funtion in the new release... especially during a group chat....

Thanks.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base