Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more
The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.   

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sohbetler silinmiyor

Silinmesi daha iyi hale getirecektir.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Re-Connect OneNote with Teams

If you create a class-notebook for OneNote in Teams for a group, you get a automaticly gemeratet Notebookname in OneNote. Sometimes this name is not useful for your class. If you change the name for the class-notebook, you will lost the connection between Teams and OneNote. So your studendts can not go directly from Team to OneNote. Its Not possibil to re-connect the notebook with the team. Please change that problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Atlassian integration (for hipchat migratees)

There are a lot of companies who used hipchat that are testing out Teams before they buy a slack license.
    It seems like a missed opportunity of capturing these companies as customers by providing the hipchat-like integration with Atlassian products like bitbucket and Jira

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Missing option to remove recent OneNote's

When in Teams you click on the 3 dots and go to OneNote, you see the 4 tabs Personal, Recent, Teams and About.
    When you go to the Recent tab, you get an overview of all the notebooks you recently used. In my list there are a number of notebooks that don't exist anymore or that I don't use anymore. I would like to remove them from the list, but I'm unable to do so in Teams.
    After long search, I found out you can go to the About tab and click the Website link, to get an online overview…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hy ,

When we’re on the group with my team how do we REPLY to someone by retaking his text , as we do on whatsap ???
    I dont find it , its very boring .
    Im sending u a screenshot to show u more simply what i mean , its a base in a group discussion and its not on the options , thats so so bad , it’s negessary in a group disccussion to have this option REPLY

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. devops Connectors thread PR updates

It would be great to have the PR creation / updates all go into the same thread in Teams. Then we can collect all the comments and updates in one place.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. App und Teams auf Windows MUSS gleich sein ! Das mit den Unentschieden

Teams und die Apps müssen gleich sein! Keine unentschiede

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Start thinking about how 40+ yr olds act in an office instead of 20yr olds.

How about keeping it simple for the businesses that don't need all this inner office yapping sessions? I need a quick chat between employees so we don't have to get up and find each other. That's it. I'd like it to be able to make a noise to notify us since we are working hard and would need a distraction. I want it to login when we turn the pc on. Can you bring back SIMPLE please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow apps to be registered for tenant

I would like to be able to register custom-built apps in the tenant for use by our organisation. Currently, I can either allow side-loading of apps (not ideal) or publish an app in AppSource and enable it as a third party app. I would prefer not to publish organization-specific applications in AppSource as (1) they don't provide value to anyone outside of the organization and (2) they may contain company confidential information. If Teams would aggregate apps from the company app registry and AppSource, we would be able to restrict third party apps without losing the ability to deploy internally…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe Creative Cloud
    When Video-Content from Creative Cloud you can't play the video in Safari or IOs. Open the Adobe-Link works

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. by listen to your customers,

i just found a 1 year old closed post about a request for a native poll option. that has been closed.
    don't close the subject... one year later the only option you give is a commercial bot that nobody likes, shame on you.......

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add tabs to a named group chat

We sometimes make group chats for temporary efforts and give them a name to make them feel more formal (like *** Event Prep). We dont want a formal channel for it in the Team, the group chat is good enough. But we would like to add tabs like a file list from Sharepoint, a website, or an app into the chat to help with the subject at hand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Search

In the online verdien of Teams there is the function search. In the app i cant find this function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I need to see the entire team name when installing an app.

Many of my Team names begin with a standard prefix to allow easier administration. On the App installation screen, the Team dropdown is narrow enough that I can't tell the difference between my teams. There'a also no tooltip when I hover over the dropdown to show me the full text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you add "Agility Blue" to your app store? Thank you in advance.

Can you add "Agility Blue" integration with Teams Channel? Thank you in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Changes

Would be great if Teams could work on introducing functions like Reply to a certain text and simple attachment of picture : example screenshot of screen and paste onto chat.

Also notifications don’t work properly for Team chats, my app doesn’t give me any indication that I’ve received a message from someone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base