Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more
The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.   

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a option about hide conversation on pop-windows.

Once a people talk with me it alwasys pop-up windows with people name and conversation message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot mark text on multiple chatting lines

It's really difficult to mark text when someone sends me several separate messages at the same time. See attached file, and open it in a browser to see how difficult it is to mark the text. I really want to mark the text and then copy it. I suggest you put the popup above the chatting message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cannot mark text on multiple chatting lines

It's really difficult to mark text when someone sends me several separate messages at the same time. See attached file, and open it in a browser to see how difficult it is to mark the text. I really want to mark the text and then copy it. I suggest you put the popup above the chatting message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add explanation of action bubbles over action buttons

Not sure what role my profile has in connection to the team

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Custom actions for highlighted text

I would like to highlight something in Zoom chat and be able to launch custom actions. For Instance, if someone pastes a ticket number, I'd like to have an option to "Open in Service-Now/Remedy/ etc" or "Resolve hostname"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can microsoft teams provide the sharing link which if user click on it the can go through to the App?

Can microsoft teams provide the sharing link which if user click on it the can go through to the App?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Teams, another app to turn on and keep an eye on

I really don’t see Teams that much more beneficial than plain old email. Con: people check email all the time but not Teams and frequently messages get missed. With Teams, we have to download and open another app, taking up memories on the smartphone. Why not just stick to email and keep messages in one place. With email, we can search messages and with Teams, you can’t do some of desktop features of an email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. jenkin

The jenkins connector is no longer visible in the store. I had it running until 12/28/18 then it stopped sending notifications. Now I can't even find it listed. Please bring it back!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Forms

Is there a way to add a form in a channel without having other members of that channel be able to edit it? There's a "preview" button I can click to see what it should look like.. but how can I make it so the "preview" part is what all the other members of that channel see and actually allow them to vote in the form right from that tab other than adding it through the website app?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. MS Teams Gov. App Tab (Connectors, Bots, external Apps)

In the Microsoft Teams Admin There is No Teams App tab to control external Apps, Connectors or Bots. We need this function before we can publish MS teams live to replace Skype for Business.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Dark theme

Dark theme is great, however when adding in apps or connectors within a chat they do not toggle to be visible and default to stay in regular theme. They cannot be read because the background and text stay white. Giving the apps/connectors/extensions the ability to recognize regular/dark theme it will help with both accessibility and productivity within the mobile app. (Currently using iOS)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. External links in Excel file not opening by touch

Internal links to locations within the file work by tapping on screen, but external links to websites do not. Clicking on them does work. Tapping on the same links when using Excel Online in browser does work, so I have to think this is some issue with Teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How do I see what user I am currently signed in as, on Android?

There doesn't seem to be any way of seeing what the active team is on Android, or to see what the user is signed in as, or to switch accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Collaboration of Box files in real time

Currently when a user clicks on a file in Box within Teams the only option is to open the document within Box or to download the file. This requires extra steps for the user. Would like to have the same capability of users being able to collaborate on a document at the same time with a file from box. This will also help keep the versioning history in check.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sería fantástico poder agregar dentro de un canal de TEAMS, una carpeta de una biblioteca de Share Point.

Cuando agregas Invitados a un team, sería una buena idea poder compartir con ellos y el resto de miembros del equipo una carpeta de SHARE POINT en lugar de una biblioteca entera

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Usersnap

Hey, could you make an integration with Usersnap?

https://usersnap.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base