Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more
The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.   

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Praiseの「優しい心」の翻訳が一部「ハートの種類」になっている

バッジの選択画面では「優しい心」担っているが送信したあとに表示されるのが「ハートの種類」になっている。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. share screen

When using Skype mobile app, if I join a meeting and someone shares their screen it will appear on my laptop but there's no function to do this via MS teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Overall search Funktion also for Channels

It would be great if it is possible to search for channels in the app as well - not only for documents in a channel or persons. This would be a great feature for our company as we would like to structure our projects in channels. In the web application it is already possible, this is great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Notification

Needs to have the ability to change sounds, to have an automatic reply and to foward message to some one else automatically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Tab refresh functionality for Powerapps

When changing the name of a Powerapp in PowerApps it won't automatically change the name in Teams. Since there is no (to my knowledge) way to refresh Powerapps data for a certain team, you have to manually delete the app from Teams and then add it again to update the name.

I would like to see general refresh functionality to update (all) tabs for a specific team in teams.

Best regards,
    Jesse

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make good use of my high resolution, even though I'm on a 'droid.

I have a resolution of 2590 x 1920 on a tablet running the Teams app, still my screen is no better utilized than it could easily have been with VGA. This makes the app appear even more cluttered and messy, which it also is in the first place...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Seamlessly move emails to tasks in Teams?

I currently use GQueues. TEAMS would be perfect, if I can have a way to seamlessly create a task in Teams from Outlook. If it CAN do that already, then it needs to be a lot clearer somewhere in help. I can't find it, and until that's possible, this is just another "in the way" app.

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Being able to add tabs/ websites to channels on the app

Can you add and app or website tab to a channel when using the app. There doesn’t seem to be an option to add a tab on the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get the URL of apps of Microsoft Teams

I want to get the url of the apps of Microsoft Teams,
    for share the apps to others,

not just the apps itself, the apps web site to recommend.

Currently, Windows Store can get the url of each apps using share button.
    I hope also get the url of each apps of Microsoft Teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No Whole Desktop Screensharing

When I'm using the app on my desktop, MacOS Mojave, there's no way to share my whole desktop. I'm forced to choose a browser or application. Seems like a basic necessity that you guys have totally missed...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Enable OneNote page’s links which are copied into Teams with Microsoft Flow

I need you to improve the behavior to enable OneNote page’s link in Teams. When a new page is created, Microsoft Flow will copy its URL to post message automatically into Teams, but those page links are unavailable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Better ux

Messages remain unread even when viewed on desktop app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Integration with Zoho Vault

We need Integration with Zoho Vault

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base