Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide a means to share or create team playlists. It would be fantastic to be able to build team playlists and share them.

As developers work throughout the day, we all listen to music which increases productivity. As we collaborate and share what we're listening to, we've come to realize how great it would be to develop playlists as a team and share them amongst us. In addition, it would be another great idea to have a bot that can "Add this to your playlist?" and have the team vote on whether the song is added or not.

Need to be able to shuffle and upvote or downvote songs as a team. This... would...be... awesome.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reduce starting time on all platforms, clients think that the meeting is over when the Teams starts

reduce loading time of the apps on all platforms, it is too slow to be usable

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It’s too slow to open Docs

To slow to open and edit stuff in web and even slower when I have to open and edit in PowerPoint. I definitely feel less productive

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Get rid of it!

What a horrible, horrible, did I say horrible? app this is!!! Skype is so much more user friendly in every way. This whole teams and chat nonsense is so confusing, constant switching all day between them, it's so annoying. I can't say I have ever used a worse app than this. Shame on you MS, sundown this immediately!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pick up where you left off

It would be great that Teams had pick up where you left off functionality, so you do not need to scroll up until the last message you saw in a group chat. Ones you open the a channel you remind in the place of the conversation you where, last time you visited that channel.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have downloaded the app but it has slowed down the computers.

The teams app slows down all the computers. I tried installing it on Windows 7 and windows 10. no difference. Many a times system crashes. I believe I will need to uninstall the app.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Replying slows down the client

When there are a long list of replies in a thread (conversation) as opposed to starting a new conversation, it slows the client down terribly such that it becomes practically unusable

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please create a delete button

Delete button please

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Every time I click on an attachement, Microsoft Teams closes

Overall I like Microsoft Teams, but am very annoyed that every time I click on anything specifically an attachment. Microsoft Teams closes. Then I have to open it back up and then open the attachment. This occurs every day.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Could you fix search performance? When doing a search, performance falls and becomes horrendously sluggish. The app is barely responsive.

When searching for a string in Teams, using the top bar, everything goes terribly slow. I cannot switch to another view, I cannot delete the search, the app becomes unresponsive and unusable and eats a full processor thread..

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enable images viewer mode

Please, allow to change (by adding couple of arrows) from one image to another one within the same folder without having to close and open every single image.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. La aplicación es muy pesada, recalienta el PC

La aplicación consume mucho procesador y mucha memoria. Es muy pesada en el PC, lo recalienta y me toca cerrarla y abrirla continuamente

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. VSTS Tasks integration not working

The connector for VSTS Tasks to display on a Tab does not work. Features and User Stories display fine, but we have to use the Website Tab to display VSTS tasks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve system performance by reducing thread usage.

There's no reason that this one messaging application should run 156+ threads.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add ability to use non-standard fonts e.g. in PowerPoint & Word in Teams editor

We use two specific fonts that represent our company's brand in all presentations wherever possible ..... but currently, for shared documents that we would LIKE to work on in Teams, we can't, as the fonts are not recognised when worked on in Teams editor for PowerPoint and Word etc. As a result, we have taken to working offline again !! This is adding a LOT of extra work and inconvenience and goes against the essence of why we have Teams in the first place! Please, Microsoft, add the ability for users (and organisations) to upload and use their own (non-standard)…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can we have option to clear all data from Feeds section as many users are using MS teams on handsets, this will help to run application fast

Can we have option to clear out all data from Feeds section as many users are using MS teams on handsets, this will help to run device & application more smoothly. Performance of application will increase.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Double Click on Format Brush in OneNote for Mac 2016

In Word for Mac 2016, it is possible to use format brush continuously after double click on the button. Sadly, it is not feasible in OneNote for Mac. Such a terrible experience! Please update it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please Add The Line Spacing Settings in OneNote for Mac 2016

Well, the line spacing feature is feasible in OneNote for Windows and is removed in OneNote for Mac 2016. What does Microsoft think? Please add it back.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base