Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Uppgifter i Teams

Jag har problem med hur Teams ger feedback på Uppgifterna; att det alltid blir en grön bock som vilseleder mina elever att tro att uppgiften är godkänd.

Oavsett om jag markerar uppgiften 100% eller 0%, blir det en grön bock som markering. Jag vill ha en bättre återkoppling vid icke godkända inlämningar. Är det möjligt att ändra denna kraftigt missvisande feedback?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Do my job or run the teams program?

Teams completely bogs my computer down to the point I have to use teams mobile and can't use desktop if I want to be productive on my desktop. More often than not it takes forever to load new messages and overall has been a terrible experience. Considering Microsoft owns my company, I really thought they would put a better product forward.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. If possible give the possibility to rank the teams by categories... now ranking is available only for favorites.

If possible give the possibility to rank the teams by categories... now ranking is available only for favorites. for the moment ranking teams is possible only between "favourites" and "all teams"... as project managers in events industry, we need to rank every project/team by status : "opportunity" or "confirmed"... if possible to be able to add categories and rank every team on it :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Easier to use

Make it faster and less Laggy the experience is painful to use in a rush switching from chat to teams tab. The phone app does don't sync read messaged properly with the desktop client

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Teams: Outstanding Timer Request

Teams is enforcing a high resolution timer (10ms), probably due to using Edge as runtime platform/rendering engine.

This will cause an above expected system overhead (leading to battery drain, for example) for situations where (as in my example) the main window isn't even visible (closed/minimized to system tray).

It's suggested that whenever the runtime isn't visible and/or processing something valuable (such as an incoming/outgoing call), that this multimedia timer is stopped or, at least, relaxed to a higher than default (15.7ms) interval.

Attached report, edited to remove unrelated and/or private information, was generated using a command-line similar to:

powercfg -energy…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please put assignment in móvil app

I would like... you let us put assignments by using móvil app... it would be useful

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Excel usage

It's good idea. Excel should allow full or atleast all the basic features should be there

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Too much Network usage

Teams takes up too much network usage on startup (I think when navigating to a chat with many GIFs).

It may not be noticeable on a network with unlimited fast internet, but on a network with 4mb down and 2mb up, it is. I saw in task manager Microsoft Teams is using 2-3mb of the network. This stays like this for quite a while.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Use a external encoder in a public live event

I want to see that the function "use an external encoder" becomes active for a publict live events. Today, it is not possible to offer a larger "webinar" for external users, in my case customers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Windows 10: Application continuously auto-starts despite disabling feature in settings

If the setting for auto-starting the application is turned off, why is this application still doing it?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Move OneNote Sections to different Notebooks

Currently if you make a section in a notebook and then decide you want to put it in a new notebook there is no way to migrate that to the new notebook. Would like to be able to move sections to different notebooks. Just as you can move pages to different sections.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 11 12 13 15 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.