Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. iOS 12 support

I'm running iOS 12 developer beta, and Teams crashes immediately when I try to use it.
    I deleted and reinstalled the app. When I type my sign-in address, and tap Sign In, it crashes.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. keyboard shortcuts

I've seen a lot of requests for individual shortcuts, but in my opinion the problem is that there needs to be a structured overhaul of the existing ones.
    There should be categorical prefixes so that remembering shortcuts is easier (this would likely also simplify adding new ones). Navigation, current chat/channel & anything that needs to appear as a modal come to mind for starters.
    Currently, if focus is not where you expect it to be when changing tabs, channels, etc. then C for compose, R for reply, etc. just don't work on the desktop app. The issue is most likely…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  Warren responded

The keyboard shortcuts had an overhaul and were improved for both Windows and Mac. It should make keyboard navigation easier and more natural (how you would expect it to work) than in the past.

I will flag this topic as complete and I hope you all get to enjoy the shortcut changes that were made.

Thank you all for the feedback.
    -Warren

3. allow zoom using ctrl and mouse wheel viewing PDF's

allow zoom using ctrl and mouse wheel while viewing PDF's

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  Warren responded

The zooming feature has released! You can also zoom, as you requested, within PDF files. :)

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback!
    -Warren

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base