Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make purchasing Audio Conferencing more easy to find & direct + Improve Navigation in General

Having too difficult of a time trying to acquire Audio/Dial-in Conferencing through the admin portal. I clicked 2 links during my navigation, both stating in some way that I would be able to purchase the add-on through the link just to open some **** search window with no information on how to do so. Even if I put into the search what it is that I am trying to do I still come up with little-to-nothing in terms of what to do. I've been at this for 3 days now. The first day and a half was spent trying to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Paramétrer l'onglet d'accueil par défaut

Ce serait top de pouvoir choisir via les paramètres (en particulier sur l'application mobile), quel onglet s'ouvre par défaut au lancement de l'application.
    Actuellement l'application s'ouvre systématiquement sur "Activité", mais je préférerais "Convers." par exemple.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improvements:

--Put a border around, to differentiate from other windows we have open;
    --ability to increase sound when we receive msgs; cannot hear that popcorn ping sound if there is any background noise.
    --automatically follow a team; we wouldn't have created it unless we wanted to follow it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. edit

Comments need to be able to edit or deleted.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Scroll bars visibility in windows, e-mail etc

Not all changes are good or required! The old scroll bars in windows were better as they had good contrast in comparison with windows colour and were visible all the time even colours adjustable by user. The new one make me feel like blind person who have to move their white stick forward to find their way forward! The bars are too thin in grey colour almost the same as colour of the window.

I feel somebody who designed them did not have a clue!! It is sad that something what was designed by young may be too enthusiastic person…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Let me write on turned in assignment, please!

Would be more user friendly if I could write comments on a turned in assignment while I grade it, as I can do with a paper assignment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. AUTO SPELL CHECK IN IPHONE APP OMGGGGGG

AUTO SPELL CHECK IN MOVILE APP

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Password updates never work.

Whenever my password changes and I'm required to enter it on my phone to gain access to teams, you send the code to my phone, I enter it it doesn't update. Try it over and over again and I can never gain access to teams. Have to do it at least seven or eight times before I can finally gained access. Password is correct it's not that. It's the fact that your app is somehow not registering that I've entered the code and it just keeps making me really enter my password again and the code over and over. Please

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. full featured ios client

Please have the iOS version come choser to the desktop version.

That would grately improve the mobility and productivity. Perhaps that’s only “doable” on the iPad version but still that would go a long way.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Confirm application close with a "Are you sure" dialogue box option. Configurable in Settings.

Provide an option, through Settings, to prompt before closing the application. It is all too easy, through habit, to click the "X" in the upper right hand corner to close a function but to instead close the entire application

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Dark mode chat replies are not obvious

In dark mode (Windows), it's not always obvious by coloring who has replied to a chat. Use a light gray instead for replies?

The difference between active replies and those already seen is too slight for myself and probably most people.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There is a bug in the text-to-speech feature for Italian language

If you enable text-to-speech, for example in Word, text as follows

«Buona notte.»

is read as

BUONA NOTTE PUNTO

that is, the period at the end is read, not ignored as expected. This occurs only if guille­mets are used. Please, note that guillemets are very common in Italian language for dialogues, and that punctuation mark is always inside the quotation marks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make Microsoft Teams a user friendly app. It's needs to have mpre features like Whatsapp. Enhance the app so that it is quick remove lagtime

Make Microsoft Teams a user friendly app. It's needs to have mpre features like Whatsapp. Enhance the app so that it is quick remove lagtime

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make the default to respond to the latest conversation not start a new one

When I open the app it automatically goes to a new conversation. It would be better if it went to the conversation for which I received a notification. Maybe make a + button for new conversations.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cannot share screen straight away like skye

Button to start sharing straight away.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Profilbild ändern

Die Option die überall beschrieben ist lässt sich in der aktuellen Version für mac nicht finden. Auch eine Änderung des Profilbildes im Microsoft Konto hat nichts verändert.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Accessibility Improvements

MS teams does not work with any screen readers. I have had much difficulty trying to find a screen reader that works with MS teams and had no success. The Microsoft Narrator does not work consistently enough to be reliable and it works far better than any other reader I know of with MS teams.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base