Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I need the Planner that is connected to Teams to do one of two things...1. Be able to show me progress of tasks within the Teams App

I need the Planner that is connected to Teams to do one of two things...1. Be able to show me progress of tasks within the Teams App - Charts or Gnant or 2. Connect my Planner Teams and Tasks to Office 365 so I can see them there. It shows my teams but not my planner tasks for tracking.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Userbility in teams

If I jump from Teams to chats and back to team, then the fokus should be at the same position like before.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Pouvoir epingler OneNote dans l'onglet de gauche au niveau des activités, conversations etc...

Pouvoir epingler OneNote dans l'onglet de gauche au niveau des activités, conversations etc

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Navigate to date

It is very often necessary to view the history of messages on a specific date. then what you need to scroll with a mouse is just killing the brain

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Account Access

I have a valid account but for some reason it keeps kicking me out of it, asking to sign in again but won’t accept existing login credentials and there is no way to get help. Very user unfriendly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it easier to move between apps

Make it easier to move back to other apps e.g. Yammer. Yammer has a menu for the other apps, Teams doesn't seem to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 更新後自動的に再起動をするかしないか選ばせて欲しい

どうしても再起動してほしくないタイミングというのもあります。
    自動的に再起動するかどうかは設定で選ばせてください。

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make the expand/contract icons on the Teams page bigger and visible

The expand / contract icons are way too small - hard to see and get to with a mouse pointer. How do we know they are there if they are not visible from the getgo?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 保存済みの各種項目を押した後、すぐに詳細表示が出てこない

現状、一覧がサマリーだけなので、内容を全部みるには保存したリストから見たいモノを押下する必要がある。せめてキャッシュしているものはすぐに出てほしいし、会話に遷移する必要は無いのだが・・・
    実際に押下すると、該当の会話位置の近い所に遷移はするものの、すぐには出てこない。
    かなり待つと出てくるので、サーバーに取りに行っているのだろうが。。

問題は、どれだけ待てばいいのか、そもそもエラーなのかユーザーが知る由もないというところかと。

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support web view on Pale Moon

Pale Moon is essentially the better version of Firefox. There is no reason not to support web view on Pale Moon and claim that it is an unsupported browser.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Team Activity column on the left does not auto refresh when a new post is made in the centrla post column

The Team Activity column on the left does not auto refresh when a new post is made in the centrla post column

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It is too cumbersome. There needs to be only one quick access point for all channels. Give me outlook any day.

One access point only. There may be a technical purpose for all the channels, but they make it very onerous for the user. I personally do not think that it provides anything better than our previous system and it is time consuming to negotiate. The screen even looks cluttered and busy. A streamed screen and simple format would be much appreciated

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 退席

退席時間を設定できない
    すぐに退席になってしまう

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a new section that shows all the messages that I'm tagged in.

Just like we have sections for showing 'My activity' or 'team's activity', it would be more useful if we have a section that shows all the messages that I'm tagged using '@' i.e., the messages that I'm mentioned it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Keyboard FN Lock Setting

Please add a setting to toggle the FN Lock option on keyboards. For example, certain iterations of the ALL-IN-ONE MEDIA keyboard by Microsoft have no way of disabling the FN Lock via shortcut key combination so it would be perfect if we could just change a setting so that it defaults to off.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Keyboard only/screen reader navigation for text field icons

When in Teams and encountering a text field, below the text field is a series of icons such as attach a file, emoji, etc. When you tab to the first icon, navigating to the second icon uses the tab key, but the third icon and on (until the last) is accessed by arrow keys. To access the last icon in the group you use the tab key. Unless there is a reason for departing from the consistent navigation provided elsewhere on the page (and recommend alerting the users of this change), would suggest correcting this navigation to either using tab…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3rd party roadmap tool integration

Possibly have a Team bot to publish new product ideas and customer feedback in the Team environment, also letting the team post ideas to the roadmap. A great way to easily get your team actively involved in the product definition and ideation process.
    It would be great to follow suit with other chat clients (eg. Slack) is that Roadmap software can integrate into them (slack does product plan).
    It would be great to utilise this further and look at other 3rd party tools to integrate with to further enhance the Teams experience for PM's etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adding people

Right now I cannot add multiple at once by copying and pasting, like we do in outlook, It was was east in outlook so when we copy and paste it will get automatically resolved

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.