Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show board bucket from top to bottom instaed off left to right

It's help if i can switch boardview from horizontal to vertical, bucket are displayed not next to each other but one after the other from top to bottom or a I can ordered bucket in page self

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Mobile version immersive reader

Can we get Immersive reader into the mobile app. Particularly as a lot of students in learning support have iPads.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. AUTO SPELL CHECK IN IPHONE APP OMGGGGGG

AUTO SPELL CHECK IN MOVILE APP

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Password updates never work.

Whenever my password changes and I'm required to enter it on my phone to gain access to teams, you send the code to my phone, I enter it it doesn't update. Try it over and over again and I can never gain access to teams. Have to do it at least seven or eight times before I can finally gained access. Password is correct it's not that. It's the fact that your app is somehow not registering that I've entered the code and it just keeps making me really enter my password again and the code over and over. Please

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. full featured ios client

Please have the iOS version come choser to the desktop version.

That would grately improve the mobility and productivity. Perhaps that’s only “doable” on the iPad version but still that would go a long way.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Confirm application close with a "Are you sure" dialogue box option. Configurable in Settings.

Provide an option, through Settings, to prompt before closing the application. It is all too easy, through habit, to click the "X" in the upper right hand corner to close a function but to instead close the entire application

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please add.....CTRL K.....to...... /keys

CTRL K feature does not appear to be in the Keyboard Shortcuts info dialogue made visible using the /keys command

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dark mode chat replies are not obvious

In dark mode (Windows), it's not always obvious by coloring who has replied to a chat. Use a light gray instead for replies?

The difference between active replies and those already seen is too slight for myself and probably most people.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There is a bug in the text-to-speech feature for Italian language

If you enable text-to-speech, for example in Word, text as follows

«Buona notte.»

is read as

BUONA NOTTE PUNTO

that is, the period at the end is read, not ignored as expected. This occurs only if guille­mets are used. Please, note that guillemets are very common in Italian language for dialogues, and that punctuation mark is always inside the quotation marks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make Microsoft Teams a user friendly app. It's needs to have mpre features like Whatsapp. Enhance the app so that it is quick remove lagtime

Make Microsoft Teams a user friendly app. It's needs to have mpre features like Whatsapp. Enhance the app so that it is quick remove lagtime

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Personalised shortcuts

For anyone who uses the proper version of Skype regularly we will be familiar with the need of *pesonalised* shortcuts.

This product cannot be taken seriously until this functionality is available.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cannot share screen straight away like skye

Button to start sharing straight away.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Accessibility Improvements

MS teams does not work with any screen readers. I have had much difficulty trying to find a screen reader that works with MS teams and had no success. The Microsoft Narrator does not work consistently enough to be reliable and it works far better than any other reader I know of with MS teams.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Access to Personal SharePoint site from Teams Web Client (via Office 365 waffle)

While accessing SharePoint Online via Office 365 waffle from Teams Web client, it redirects to root SharePoint site (Company SharePoint site) instead of user’s (personal) SharePoint site. That's very odd behaviour and not consistent with other Office 365 apps.
    Teams web client must be consistent with all other apps, where accessing SharePoint (via Office 365 waffle) must redirect user to their (personal) SharePoint site.
    The current mapping of SharePoint URL on Teams web client is more painful, when you don't use root SharePoint site (Company SharePoint site) and also have removed user's access to root SharePoint site. In this it…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to be able to view more than one conversation at the same time without having to click oneverything.

I cannot have the window open and observe the updates--I have to click everywhere.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I'm amidst scheduling a meeting, I'd like to access my channels and messages

When I'm amidst scheduling a meeting, I'd like to access my channels and messages. Right now schedule a meeting window is a modal window and doesn't let me access my Teams channels nor messages.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mac window keyboard shortcut

With Slack on MacOS when my client window is hidden, I'm able to bring the window to the foreground (make visible) by pressing Command+1. For Teams, I have to actually click the icon in the dock to make the application re-appear. Could we get a keyboard shortcut to bring Teams to the foreground when hidden?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. goto

Extend /goto command to access tabs in teams -> channels -> tabs.

Currently it is possible to go to a team or a channel in a team. Also the command does not find channels that have the same name. It will jump to the first occurrence.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.