Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Connect with "Groups" conversation in Outlook

I was surprised that conversations within Teams doesn't show up inside the conversation thread in Outlook Groups. Please consider at least connecting the "General" channel with the Outlook Conversation.

530 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

56 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    thank you!  ·  Warren responded

Thanks for the feedback.

We are considering a number of ways to better integrate experiences across Teams, Outlook, and other apps. However, we don’t have any specifics to share on this request.

-Warren

2. Add generic @ mentions in each channel

Add generic @ mentions in each channel such as @here, @channel/@room to make it easy to notify all present members of a channel or all members of a given channel with one simple @-mention

116 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    thank you!  ·  Suphatra responded

Thanks for the continued activity on this ticket and showing me this new idea. Can someone please create a new UV idea and rally the troops to vote for it? I love the idea of @here — a good idea for the Presence team.

Note: You CAN @ tag a channel to get the channel’s attention and make it bold so people will look at the channel.

Thank you everyone and have a great Wednesday!

Sincerely,
    Suphatra

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base