Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the ability to protect and unprotect excel sheets in Assignments!

Add the ability to protect and unprotect excel sheets that are attached in Teams Assignments, directly in Teams as opposed to having to open the file in the Excel desktop application to protect or unprotect a sheet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to change the view of a SharePoint Online document library when added to a Teams tab

*English follows Japanese

Teams のタブに SharePoint Online のドキュメント ライブラリのビューの表示変更機能
    Option to change the view of a SharePoint Online document library when added to a Teams tab

■Description(内容):
    現在、Microsoft Teams のタブに SharePoint Online のドキュメント ライブラリを追加すると、規定のビュー以外設定ができません。
    このビューの表示について、SharePoint Online 側でのカスタム ビューが適用される機能、または、Microsoft Teams 側で変更できる機能を要望します。

Currently, when adding a document library of SharePoint Online to a tab of Microsoft Teams, only the default view can be set.
    I would like an option to apply a custom view on SharePoint Online or to change the view on Microsoft Teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow me to contact a human for help. I cannot get a personal Teams acct because of thw work account uses my personal phone number.

Allow me to have a professional acct AND a personal account - 2 different emails/devices - but with the same phone number.

I cannot remove my phone number as directed in Teams Help.

PLEASE!! Will someone contact me to walk me through this problem. PLEASE.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Unable to open SharePoint Online links and pages from Teams app for iOS

iOS 版 Teamsアプリの Teams から SharePoint Online のリンクやページが開けない
    Unable to open SharePoint Online links and pages from Teams app for iOS

■Description(内容):
    モバイル端末にて Teams と SharePoint Online の連携ができず大変不便な状況。
    早急の改善を望む。
    エラー メッセージ:ファイルを開けません
    ファイルの種類に対応していないため、Teams でこのファイルを開くことができません。

Syncing between Teams and SharePoint Online on mobile apps is impossible. And this is mega-inconvenient. Fix it quick.
    Error message: Can't Open File
    Teams cannot open this file due to unsupported file type.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow non Global Admins to activate a Team from the O365 Admin portal

Currently only Global Admins can turn an existing group into a Team from the Office 365 Admin portal. Which is also the only way to make a Team that is visible in Outlook without using Powershell.

We need a way for non Global Admins to create a Outlook visible Team by allowing the following

1. Allowing a Admin role other than Global to turn a Group into a Team from the O365 Admin console

2. Allowing an exisiting Group to be selected during Team creation in the Teams Admin portal

3. Providing an option to make a Team visible in Outlook when creating…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Display of PowerAutomate and Flow in Teams

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams 上での PowerAutomate と Flow の表示について
    Display of PowerAutomate and Flow in Teams

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams アプリでは、"Flow" のみ表示されますが、Microsoft Teams 管理センターの アプリのアクセス許可では、"Power Automate" と "Flow" の 2 つ表示されていて、同じ機能に対し表示数の差異が生じています。
    PowerAutomate 機能を利用し、Microsoft Teams 管理センターで制限をかける場合、この差異によって混乱するため、Microsoft Teams アプリ と Microsoft Teams 管理センターの表示を同じになるように変更を要望します。

In the Teams client, only “Flow” is shown, but in the Teams admin center, under app permissions, “Power Automate” and “Flow” are both shown – despite having the same function, the number of display items differs.
    If limitations are placed in the Teams admin centre using PowerAutomate, this can cause some confusion, so please make it so that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Open two sessions

I would like to be able to open a second session of Teams and work in it while on another session of teams. For example be in a meeting and separately open teams and work in a different team document (on my second monitor)-- without loosing the meeting I am on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to "drag" or "pull" a meeting in progress from laptop to mobile and vice versa.

Moving meetings from laptop/desktop computer to mobile and vice versa, seamlessly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Opening Team meeting from the Team Calendar should stay in Teams. DON'T TRY TO OPEN BROWSER

Right now, a Team meeting in the calendar goes to a browser to open the meeting then I need to go back to Teams to join the meeting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. graph call status api

Would like to integrate use of Teams calling into our application. We can start an onlineMeeting via API but we can't end the same meeting without completely closing Teams app and restarting it.

Currently the user has to manually end the meeting. However if the user ends the meeting our app can't determine if the user is still in a Teams meeting before we try to start another session on their calendar.(no Teams session status is available). If another session is started Teams puts the existing session on hold which causes more user confusion between meetings.

Need typical create, read,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. PLEASE(!) can you allow for copying and pasting between Teams versions of Excel and Word

I like to copy and paste tables from Word into Excel in order to make simple calculations across the information set and at present i lose all formatting when copying and pasting between Word and excel (in either direction)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. azure aim for teams

Would be nice to have Teams and other O365 efforts to have a unified RBAC like capabilities and is tightly integrated with Azure AD and its AIM role assignments.

Similar to the now Unified labeling, we should have Unified RBAC roles and AIM roles assignments that flow from Azure AD to O365.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. office insert capabilities (Image, screen shot/clipping, etc.)

Please add in as much as possible Insert capabilities available throughout MS Office 365 to Teams (especially in Chat/Messaging). E.g., Insert Illustrations (Excel) with screen shot, clipboard, etc., or Insert menu in OneNote. When using MS Office one is lulled into expecting awesome features that make sense to appear across MS apps, once you see them in one (e.g., OneNote), since MS already has the code to do so "in-house"--you obviously know how to do it vs. starting from scratch :-). Thank you! BTW, love Teams :-)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. By making it interoperable with Ingate SBC, that is one of the main SBC solutions in Europe

Swedish Ingate is one of the pioneers in SBC's, that why a lot of European companies and public institutions use it, and because of reliability. As we can see that most of interoperability is done by American SBC, that aren't so good represented in Europe it would be mandatory to certifly also Ingate solutions so that share of complete solutions is bigger that it is now. Companies in Europe are not in favour in using cloud PBX services, but their own, but they do use MS Teams and Office 365, that's why certified Ingate Session Border Controllers would make a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Insérer un composant vers TEAMS dans des pages SHAREPOINT

Bonjour, Il est possible d'ajouter un composant vers YAMMER dans une page Sharepoint. Par contre cette fonctionnalité n'est pas proposé pour TEAMS. Il serait intéressant de pouvoir insérer dans une page Sharepoint les conversations d'un canal d'une équipe TEAMS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Edit view the same in Teams as it is in Desktop App

I almost never edit documents within Teams because the edit view does not show the same formatting as the Desktop app. It would be great if the view within Teams while editing a document was the same as it is when editing in the Desktop app so that you know what your final product will look like without having to open an additional window (the whole point of the interoperability of Teams).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Connect to External Email App

Allow me to send email thru external email app but keep records in Teams. Connect it to the Win 10 Mail interface that comes on Win 10.

In the Win 10 Mail, add an 'Archive in Teams' option, so all my Team exchanges are archived even if not talking with a Team member. You could add an 'ad' at the bottom of the external email message inviting the recipient of the external email to join Teams for free, and increase market *********** exponentially!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Avoiding so much crashes

• - Allowing it to run well on low internet speed. It crashes 30 times approx on 2 hours, that doesn't happen on other platforms.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BLF key status monitoring for non-teams devices

If you use Teams for Direct Routing (call2teams.com for example) you may have other users or devices on your PBX that you would wish to monitor.
    Can the status of other devices or non teams users be surfaced in Teams.
    This would be particularly useful if Teams is the only endpoint device available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base