Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplications are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We updated our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove limitation for max users in Teams chat and guest access from mobile phones

Hi,

We have started to use Teams and love the functionalities.

We have a Team where we keep all our related stuff within every thread and project, but...
    One thing that we do miss is the ability to have the whole gang in the Chat, cause this is were stuff and short info gets out (or fun stuff).
    It is not that easy to use the threads and people are doing it wrong all the time, starting a new thread instead of answering the right thread. In the chat you see everything in a simple way, all expanded, not compressed…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    needs your feedback  ·  Warren responded

The request for a higher chat limit is already in the works and being tracked by this UV request – https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103/suggestions/18544858
    If you support it, please go there and up-vote the topic.

For this current topic, I am more curious about what the guest access request is… the summary didn’t delve into it in much details. If you could provide a better clarification on what the ask is around guest access, it would be appreciated.

Looking forward to your feedback,
    -Warren

2. Pixel XL

I have an issue where if I'm using the mobile app and I'm actively engaged in a chat or a team thread, any time a user posts or replies it doesn't populate in the thread I'm staring at. It pops up a notification along with sounds an audible notification. If I click on the pop up it refreshes the thread and shows the reply and/or post.

That's super obnoxious and I can't locate a tweak in the settings to fix this. Is this a bug? User error? I really do not enjoy the mobile app strictly because of this issue.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    needs your feedback  ·  Warren responded

This sounds like a bug. On your mobile device, please go to ‘Settings > Report an Issue’ on your Teams app to send us logs.
    We’ll investigate the issue!

-Warren

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base