Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable editing of Wiki pages in the Teams Mobile App

Currently Wiki pages are read only in the Mobile App. Please make them read/write so we can make a quick change to a Wiki page while on the go. Thanks :-)

1,092 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

246 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. blur background on teams on android

please bring an option to blur our videos on mobile meeting in teams as well....

340 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be great to have Immersive Reader in Teams for mobile devices. Students need Immersive Reader for Posts and Chats.

Students are using the Teams app on their mobile devices. However, they are not able to utilize Immersive Reader on posts and chats. Please add this to the application so that all students have equitable access to information and learning.

275 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Battery life on iOS & Android

According to iOS Battery report, Teams is responsible for 24% of my battery usage. I am not actively running or using the program, so I assume this is related to background tasks / notifications.

248 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

74 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Persistent Login/Notifications on Mobile

I have a bunch of users that leverage Slack and Google Hangouts for group collaboration and I would like to present them with Teams as an alternative, but I have a major issue that is keeping me from suggesting it:

The mobile app is too inconsistent for making sure that users will see messages. There have been many time when our IT test group will think they are good, but someone will call them and ask why they are ignoring Teams. When you pull up the app, you get the login screen instead of your conversations, only to sign in…

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    working on it  ·  Warren responded

Thank you for the feedback. This feature request is now being actively worked upon by the feature team. I’ll update this topic as we move along through the development.

Please keep the feedback coming. We appreciate all the responses.
    -Warren

6. Open PowerBI App in Android like in iOS

Hi,
    we've tested a tab PowerBI with both iPhones and Android (Samsung). With iPhone the report is opened correctly with the app installed, while this doesn't happen on Android.
    Since in our organization we have mixed devices, we should be able to provide a common UX.
    Best regards

Daniele

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    working on it  ·  Warren responded

This feature request has been accepted by the feature team and is actively being worked upon!

-Warren

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base