Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please extend the Teams Mobile App to work with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay

I'm often on the road and my company relies heavily on online meetings :-) So, we are starting to leverage Teams meetings more and more, so when I'm in my car I need an easy way to join meetings and maybe also read messages. While this is way easier now, than it was in SfB Mobile (thanks!) it would be awesome to have an Android Auto / Apple CarPlay Extension to have a somewhat easier and "nearly hands-free" user experience. This would make me much more productive, even if I'm traveling :-)

678 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

62 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to disable voice calls on mobile app

Now that we have moved voice from Skype for Business to Teams, and since I am part of a response group; I need a way how to disable voice calls on the mobile app. When I receive call to the response group, my mobile phone also rings. If I ma using my computer there is no need for my mobile phone to ring.
    We use Teams mobile to always be in the loop regarding company matters, It would be nice to have a feature to disable all incoming calls on the mobile app.

296 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  38 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Share live location

I really like the location feature in 2016 Business Skype. It know when I move between my two facilities at work and it also remembers my home location. This should be a feature in Microsoft Teams.

Dale

271 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  24 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Support for Landscape mode in iOS/Android app

Landscape support for iOS would be a real differentiation point to Slack. Slack lacks support for years now. Users of plus size devices would love to read and type to a channel. If you use a Plus size device in landscape and switch to Teams it is quiet annoying that the orientation switches to Portrait as well.

119 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. URL Scheme

URL Scheme for iOS and Android app - forexample ms-teams://user@organization.com will launch Teams and goto chat screen of the "user". URL Scheme can be extended to various features of the MS Teams app. This will help customize Employee App all organization have. Enabling Office 365 directly integrating to these app. Currently, I am using ms-outlook:// to integrate Email feature in the app I am working.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Warren responded

This feature request is now being reviewed by the feature team. Once a decision is made, I will be sure to post the update on this suggestion.

-Warren

6. Team (Office 365 Groups) classification visible in the the mobile app

While we can see the Teams classification in the desktop app and on the web, it is not visible in the mobile app. We believe it should be visible in the mobile app too as it would be important to understand a team classification (confidential, secret, etc) in ALL cases regardless of what methodology you use to access Teams.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Warren responded

This item is still being reviewed by the feature team.

-Warren

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.