Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to only allow push notifications at certain times

I want to enable push notifications to my iPhone so I don’t miss things, but I’d really like it if I could specify when I won’t get these - like a “do not disturb” time - so I’m not interrupted outside of business hours

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support for custom bots

Custom bots (outgoung webhooks) are a great way to interface with a companies infrastructure, but are not supported in the mobile app of Microsoft Teams.
    Support would be much appreciated.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I have literally 1 requirement for using MS Teams from Mobile. To be able to take a photo and immediately choose the app and post.

I have literally 1 requirement for using MS Teams from Mobile instead of Slack. To be able to take a photo and immediately choose the app and post to a channel. Instead, MS Teams makes you take the photo, go into teams, choose to post, select the photo from camera roll, and get in a car accident before hitting send...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Set presence in iOS app using 3D touch

When I finish work, it would be nice to easily "log off" the app just using 3D touch, so I can indicate to teammembers that I'm no longer online and won't get notifications about chats or anything else.

Now I have to log out of the application to mute all notifications, which leaves me with the need to re-enter my password the next day.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adding team

I can’t add a new team in teams app... I can’t open a teams page in ipad web page...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Open teams app from edge for Android

Instead of telling the user that he uses an unsupported browser, which is a real bad UX if the browser in question is Edge, just open the Teams App if it is already installed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. sync with phonebook numbers that are assigned to users email addresses

If a mobile number is assigned to a user business email address, let Teams sync this contact into his Microsoft Teams contacts. And when a user launch his/her Microsoft Teams app, ask him/her to register their mobile number to their email address and account. Hence users can launch their app using their mobile numbers and peers from different companies can chat to each others. It's the only way to compete with the coming WhatsApp for Business. Knowing that WhatsApp is the most adopted chat communication for businesses now because of its flexibility, wide spread and user friendly interface. and why…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mobile Wiki Display Pages

Our company switched to Teams for the collaboration and the majority of our users believe this app to be far superior to other tools used in the past. We are trying to standardize on this single app to replace multiple tools. In doing this, we have migrated documented information to Wiki pages. This works great on computers and tablets but is impractical to use on mobile phones. The default presentation of the data is extremely small and hard to use. Is there any way to adjust the display to make this tool work better on a mobile platform? In addition,…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. mobile notification when update version is released

PC client is updated automatically, but for mobile, each end-user has to update thru google play store or apple app store. commonly many users are not checking the new version everytime. SO, when there is a new version is release for mobile, notification at the app would be helpful

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can you please let me know how to change profile picture in the Microsoft teams mobile app.

Can you please let me know how to change profile picture in the Microsoft teams mobile app

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show team in APP when is a guest of other team

I'm a guest in different team of other company. When I use APP on smartphone, under tab Teams I don't see anything because I don't have any personal team but I'm only a guest of other team.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. trello support on mobile

trello support on mobile. Doesnt work right now

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. MS Teams crashes on iPhone 8/8+

MS Teams on iPhone 8/8+ crashes after entering Valid Email Address to sign in.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Don't automatically have all the teams expended to show the channels when the app is opened on a mobile device

The teams shouldn't default to have them all expanded to display all the channels when the app is opened on a mobile device. I'm spending too much time having to collapse them all so I can manage the list of teams every time I launch. They should be collapsed on launch so I can open just the ones I want. Or better, save the state that it was in the last time I used it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add mobile device support for hyperlinks in SharePoint word docs able to hotlink into ms teams rooms and chat (useful for work orders)

Though I'm sure there's a better way I'm currently making workorders in word documents located on share point sites that I then put into their own sharepoint Tab in Microsoft teams. then I send my employees a link to that word doc and at the end of the work order/ word doc it would be super useful to have a hyperlink that links back to the private chat so that they can confirm that they got the work order and check in etc. without a functioning hyperlink in that word doc it's a little clunky for them to get back…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can you give pointer access option while using teams in Mobile

Like giving pointer access in system, Give an update to give pointer access in Mobile. It will help to do the work Efficiently.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Change behavior where the Stream company policy can be accepted without having been displayed

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Stream の会社のポリシーを表示せずに承諾が可能な動作の改善希望
    Change behavior where the Stream company policy can be accepted without having been displayed

■Description(内容):
    Teams 会議をレコーディングするときには、Stream の会社のポリシーが表示される
    また、ポリシーへの承諾は Stream への動画のアップロード時に表示されるものと共通している
    Teams の会議録画は実質的に Stream にアップロードされる動作なのでポリシーが表示される動作であると理解しているが
    モバイル版 Teams では会議をレコーディング時にポリシーを表示させずに承諾することが可能であり、この場合、Stream に動画をアップロードする際にポリシーを表示する動作にならない
    動画アップロード時にポリシーが表示されないのは、会社のリソースを用いてアップロードする動作なので問題がある
    誹謗中傷の動画がアップロードされる懸念もあるため、導線がどのようなものであれ、ポリシーを表示したうえで承諾すべきである

When a Teams meeting is recorded, the Stream company policy is displayed.
    The acceptance of the policy is similar to what is displayed when uploading videos to Stream.
    I understand that recordings of Teams meetings are actually being uploaded to Stream, and so the policy is displayed, however, on the mobile version of Teams when a meeting is recorded it is possible to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. mobile-only chat "reply" option should be named "quote" as that is what it really does

1. We DON'T have an option to reply to comments in a CHAT conversation on desktop or web.

2. We DO have an option to reply to comments in a TEAM conversations on all platforms.

3. We DO have an option to reply to comments in a CHAT conversation on mobile, but it doesn't actually reply (doesn't group replies under the comment they are replying to). Instead it quotes the original comment in a new comment further down in the chat.

The flyout menu option on chats in the mobile app should therefore be named "quote" , not "reply"

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base