Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Track user when filling out form on microsoft Teams

Currently it just says 'anonymous' when someone within microsoft teams fills out a form if it is connected through the website. I would like it to be able to track the user.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. do not disturb for 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 1 hr, 4 hrs, etc.

simply stated above, would be in combination to being able to schedule Do not disturb which is a request that is already on here.....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make planner task sort filters sticky

Task sort filters in Planner should be sticky. If I access a Planner and change the sort filter, that sort filter should be selected if I exit the planner, then return to it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Scrap it and return to Skype for Business

Teams does not seem to allow you to collaborate with anyone outside your org. I cannot add outside contacts or teams. This has totally messed up my business. What was the reason for tying our hands and releasing this mess?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Provide meeting reminders within teams

It would be great if within Teams we could get meeting reminders

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Microsoft Teams is a huge step backwards from Skype for Business.

Teams to all the options off the table. You can't easily tell it whether to ring on your headset or ring over your speakers. The calls come through as if someone is calling be direct, the they are actually calling a group. You can't easily add to a group that you had in Skype for Business (i.e. new employee can't receive all office calls), The contact list is better than Skype for Business, but it's so confusing that we don't know what list to enter a new number and once you do, the changes may or may not show up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Teams app is a piece of junk

It is consuming most memory (262MB) of all applications I am using on my laptop. The only applications running on my machine are Outlook, Chrome browser to write this feedback, Teams and Skype. CPU usage is over 95%. Since I installed Teams, it has hijacked my machine. I have a 64 Bit processor with 16GB RAM but my machine is crawling. Moving from one one app to another app take over 30 seconds. Disgusted and outraged with your application. I would get rid of it but it is company policy and have to retain this junk.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Wizard 101 on Xbox

All I’m asking is that Microsoft and KingsIsle work together to get Wizard 101 in the Xbox store.
    I have already posted a discussion about this on the Xbox forums and it has received positive feedback from all of the community, even those who don’t know what Wizard 101 is.
    It’s a great chance to bring in fans of all kinds to Xbox.
    Please consider this idea, I would love even a response.
    Thank you, Jean-Pierre Roberts

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Need an option to keep a CHANNEL expanded. An option like Expand/Collpase will be great.

Need an option to keep a CHANNEL expanded. An option like Expand/Collpase will be great.

The Expand option must show all its sub-channel headings. This will makes it easier to see which has new message.

As, i missed few conversation in sub-channel, which are hidden

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please make it so teachers can remove the Class Notebook tab from TEAMS.

Please make it so teachers can remove the Class Notebook tab from TEAMS.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Support with f.lux

The Teams app doesn't work properly in conjunction with the f.lux screen dimming app (the Teams window appears in normal colour and the rest of the screen is dimmed), however f.lux works with every other app including Skype. Please can this be fixed?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. API to retrieve your saved messages

It would be great to be able to save messages and then using flow or custom code be able to query for them via an API.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi MicroSoft, Can you add an icon to access the camera during a chat to send snapshots to the other party. Like in WhatSapp

Hi Microsoft,
    Can your MS Teams Developers add an icon to access the the camera during a chat to send snapshots to the other party. just like the possibility we have in WhatSapp ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. API to list all user's teams, channels and recent posts in channels

Going through all user's teams, channels and most recent posts in Teams is not a very performing process to do even if you had teams and channels ids prestored.

The purpose would be to provide "latest topics/chat threads in your Teams" -view. Sorta similar like Yammers aggregate view to help user to get a glance of "what's happening" in his Teams.

For example asking a bot "what's happening in my teams?" or this there could be a custom report/view (in Teams tab or in SharePoint) to user about what's the activity.

The API call could return some data about the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. statistics

Stastics on member activity
    - Number of posts
    - Number of file updates
    - Activity / channel

Ability to build PowerBI with such stats.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.