Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Graph views using IPhone 7

I need to use the app for work, I want to access my charts but I’m finding overall experience is quite disappointing, I’m forever zooming in quite far and missing lots of data through my bi graphs. Proving a little disappointing. It feels like I’m using a web page more than an app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I propose an idea for the Xbox two.

So I have heard the Xbox two is coming out soon. I propose an idea that may very well be beneficial to the company console wise. Gaming PC. Design a desktop PC after the Xbox one x although bigger. Upgrade and use the hardware from the Xbox one x. Sell it for the price of a console. No more than $500. It should by standard come with an Xbox mouse and keyboard with the logo button and all. If you build it, people will buy it. Let's face it. Consoles are becoming a thing of the past. People don't buy…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow Azure Data factory repository setup in different tennant with resource group contributor access

Allow Azure Data factory repository setup in different tennant with resource group contributor access which is only available with subscription level contributor access. Please see details below

Hi Dinesh,

Thank you for your email.

Sorry, that I missed to send you an update after our last meeting. ☹

As discussed on the call, to setup a data factory repo the user need at least contributor permission at the Azure subscription. However I understand in your scenario getting this higher level for permission for larger group of user is not possible. Since this is product behavior by design, there is no…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. i am not able to see App studio in MSTeam Store

i am not able to see App studio in MSTeam Store and i have Office 365 Enterprise E3but still can't see app for hosting purpose.Is there anything that i am missing i just want to host sample application and then wanna use it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Rubrics, marking and one note

Good morning. I have a few questions. The first question relates to the use of rubrics on teams. I really enjoy working with the rubrics, but I find that the options for entering marks are limited. I struggle to upload or create rubrics with different mark scales. If the first category is out of 10 and the next category is out of 5, I struggle to create the rubric. Furthermore, rubrics give you the option to award a mark between two or three points. This is also not available. It also does not give you the option to work with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Self-correcting software to handle event errors

When my computer starts acting up as it is now with a nasty keyboard lag I start investigating the problem checking my drivers and opening up the event viewer. When I see errors I start trying to track them down using google searches. This often leads me to Microsoft forums where Microsoft people are trying to direct users how to navigate fixing issues that Microsoft should be automatically fixing. It is nonsense that Microsoft expects typical users to fix software problems. When a Microsoft program detects an issue it should handle the issue - period. Not just post an error…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow Teams video to run outside of a Microsoft Operating System

The fact that the Teams Client is reliant on a Microsoft OS makes it expensive to build out MS Teams Video Room spaces. Managing remote video spaces that are running for example MS Surface PC's or Intel NUC pc's in order to host Teams is costly, operational inefficient and security concern driven. Teams is too fat. The Teams Client used by the end user on the their PC's can be fat, it can be OS driven, with all the bells and whistles, but please simplify the Teams Video Room System requirements. It should be simplified to run outside of a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. statistics

Stastics on member activity
    - Number of posts
    - Number of file updates
    - Activity / channel

Ability to build PowerBI with such stats.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Needs to be more like groupme. Plus notifications don't come through well. Create a mute function. More gifs to help make it fun.

Needs to be more like groupme. Plus notifications don't come through well. Create a mute function. More gifs to help make it fun.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Open Office documents as embedded OLE objects on Windows

On Windows please open the document as an embedded OLE object or at least open Office desktop applications by default and without asking confirmation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When I open files from SharePoint/Teams they crash after 20 seconds

I really like Teams, but this week it started crashing my documents. We save all our files in the Channel files and now when I open a shared document in the app (PowerPoint) from a space like that it just crashes. I've lost hours of work.

What's going on with the syncing sharing???

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. What a new game By Microsoft

Please make a new train simulator having all the trains all over world and with stations same as in different nations. Add map -addons for different nations. And you should make files not consuming more space. Also add Hyperloop trains and futuristic train concept.

The video and sound quality should be realistic
    There should be freedom to run train by breaking signals and after stopping the train he should be punished .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Need friendly interface

Please refer to Line, WhatsApp and WeChat for you team, thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop stealing peoples ideas. Slack is and always will be better

Stop stealing people's ideas. Be original

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Notifications are not intuitive

If you are in a group chat your notifications 1) only can go on 1 screen and 2) stack on top of each other so if you get alot at once it takes up way too much room and it gets very annoying, I would like a way to disable this without completely turning notifications off

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Microsoft Teams wrapper

We want something like intercom wrapper to embed it in our web applications to allow the members of the website to communicate between others and the IT support team. Will it be possible to add the wrapper in any website and start using all the features of Microsoft Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. open source connectors code

With Microsoft buying Github and Open sourcing of many items. Why not open source the Teams Connectors so that the community can help support them and make them better even when they may not get many votes on this site

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.