Exchange 2010 to 2013 Migration - Easy & Safest way
It is the right blog for those organizations who desire to migrate their business from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013. Since Exchange 2010 and 2013 are related architectures, but Microsoft recently stopped maintenance for Exchange 2010. Therefore, this may be the most well-known purpose for Exchange 2010 to 2013 migration.
Manually, some methods are available, but for easy and accurate Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013 migration, a professional third-party tool is required.
Shoviv Exchange Migration Tool:
It is also the most suitable tool for both novices and experts because of its many advanced features to ease the Exchange 2010 to 2013 migration process. It is a multitasking utility built among various user-centric features, such as:
• It allows rapid migration of EDB files and Exchange Server mailboxes to Live Exchange mailboxes, Exchange Server archive mailboxes, and public folders.
• Options like filter and search options are some of the best user-friendly options.
• It also displays a preview of the source data just before Exchange 2010 to 2013 migration.
• The tool properly preserves folder hierarchy and data integrity during the recovery of Exchange mailboxes from EDB files.
• Mailbox mapping option is also available to map the source with the target.