How to Open Lotus Notes Archive File in Outlook
Microsoft Outlook and IBM Notes are two of the most popular email clients in the tech industry. Despite being the most popular email client, Lotus Notes is losing users to alternative email applications. It's more user-friendly than other email clients, and people rave about it. All data is saved as NSF and PST files in IBM Notes and Outlook, respectively. As a result, reading Lotus Notes NSF files using Outlook is extremely challenging.
How to Create a Archive Folder in Lotus Notes
- Open Lotus Notes and Inbox.
- To begin, you'll need to create a new folder to store emails that need to be archived.
- Now navigate to the Action Tab >> Archive >> Archive >> Make a set of criteria...
- There will now be a window that says "Create Archive Criteria." Give the folder whatever name you like.
- To confirm the steps, check the "Enable this Criteria" box.
- To choose email data, go to the select criteria option.
- Then select a folder name and press the OK button.
- Tick the emails you want to archive and then click OK.
- Return to the Action tab >> Archive. Now
- After that, a popup titled "Do you want to archive now?" will appear. Yes should be selected.
How Can You Unarchive Emails in IBM Lotus Notes
- In Lotus Notes, choose Archived Files.
- Select the emails that need to be unarchived.
- To copy unarchived emails, press "Ctrl+c."
- Then, in the folder where you wish to preserve those emails, paste the copied emails (Ctrl+v).
Before using the manual method to import or export, Lotus Notes emails, make sure to back up all of your emails to avoid losing them in a process. As a result, I advise you to utilize a third-party tool.
Professional Method to Read Lotus Notes Emails in Outlook
When it comes to getting IBM Notes data into Outlook, manual methods can be very helpful. On the other hand, manual methods might be tough to utilize when you need to export or import a large number of files. They take time and might result in data loss. Users can avoid these issues by using a third-party utility that does the same thing. Exporting data items requires relatively little time and effort. It makes it simple for Outlook users to read Lotus Notes NSF files. Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration by Aryson. This third-party tool will protect your data and prevent it from being lost. Using them is a wise option.
Salient Features Of Aryson NSF to PST Converter
Exports Lotus Notes email messages, contacts, calendars, and other data from the NSF file to Outlook.
Allows you to convert one or more NSF files to a PST file.
Single or many NSF files can be imported into Exchange Server, Office 365, Thunderbird, and Opera Mail.
Allows emails from a Lotus Notes (NSF) file to be imported into Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP Server, and AOL Webmail accounts.
It allows you to export IBM Lotus Notes contacts to CSV, PST, and VCF files.
Removes duplicate Lotus Notes email items before exporting them to other email clients and file formats.
Converting emails from encrypted NSF files is supported.
Aryson provides software to fix your problem in a minutes. Aryson Tool is a reliable source for converting Lotus Notes archive files to Outlook. The software can convert your whole Lotus Notes database into an Outlook data file in a single click of processing. It aids in resolving the migration issue without errors.