Does IMAP Create a PST file
IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) is a protocol that lets you access a webmail server from your computer. You must, however, be able to download IMAP Server emails to email clients like Outlook. PST (Personal Storage Table) is a file format of Microsoft Outlook that allows you to keep all of your mailbox contents under one file. Outlook has a user-friendly application with a few extra features that make work easier.
Reasons to Create IMAP to PST file
We've included some of the most common reasons user's wish to convert their IMAP to PST files.
For Backup IMAP files locally at computer.
Outlook has greater security and control capabilities.
The PST file format is simple to transfer and use.
Changing the workplace where the job is being done. It's conceivable that the other place of business utilises Outlook instead of the IMAP account.
If you utilize a manual technique, you'll need technical expertise to complete the procedure. Before proceeding with the manual methods, you want to understand the procedure will take a longer time and need technical expertise is necessary.
- Login to access your Outlook account.
- Go to the File section.
- Click open & Export.
- Click the Export to a File option.
- Choose Outlook data file (.pst) as the saving format.
- To save the data, navigate to the appropriate place where you want to save the file.
- Click Next to start the export process.
Advance Features of IMAP Backup Tool
- IMAP emails are transferred to various webmail clients, including Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Thunderbird, and Office 365.
- IMAP Emails may be saved as PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLX, OST, and other file formats.
- Multiple IMAP emails are converted and downloaded at the same time.
- All emails from IMAP are exported to the Live Exchange Server.
- All of the contacts on IMAP are saved in CSV format. Filters emails according to dates.