Ability to Automate downloading of attendance report after meeting
Once the ability for downloading the attendance report after the meeting is in place, set a setting to automatically download it after the meeting has ended
Alexander Ondrus commented
The ability to download the meeting attendance reports for _all_ of the meetings for a given Team (in a single file or as a batch) is critical for educational users interested in examining how student behavior impacts student success.
for the evaluation of school lessons
the statistics of the specific group members that attended the videoconference
should be available in teams integrated into the individual assignment table
- present at the meetings
- minutes late
- minutes left early
- Toggle in the screen from the meeting edit (series or occurance) for 'Auto Compile and download meeting attendance report at meeting end'
- if meeting is formally 'ended' then report is downloaded to organizer
- attendance should have join/leave timestamp for every participant, even if they left before the meeting was formally ended
- for meetings that are not formally 'ended' it should be possible to download attendance after the scheduled meeting time by right clicking on the meeting and selecting 'download attendance for last occurrence'.
- it should be possible for a meeting organizer's delegate to do the same functions, (in case the usual meeting chair is on vacation for example.)
Michael Hauck commented
It would come quite in handy if the report would be auto-sendable via mail or accessible via Webserver to synchronize efforts in external tools. It would have been nice as well to get the email adress to be exported instead or additional to the name.
Also allow specific presenter to download teams attendance report while in the meeting and not just the organiser.