More PowerShell commands for CsOnlineAudioFile: GET, EXPORT, REMOVE
Call Queues and Auto Attendants make use of Audio Files for a variety of messages: Welcome Message (Greeting), Music On Hold, Menu options (AA), Shared Voicemail prompt (Overflow and Timeout) to name a few.
Currently we have IMPORT-CsOnlineAudioFile to import these files into the System. There is also the NEW- cmdlet, but I currently do not grasp its use.
We can currently only import these files and then see them with the ID.
- Make AudioFiles available for query (GET)
- Make AudioFiles available for re-use (EXPORT)
- Make AudioFiles removable (REMOVE) (provided it is unassigned)
With this we can:
- Replace AudioFiles with existing (as we can GET the ID and can run Set-CsCallQueue for assignment)
- Clean up and manage the storage for these files (with Remove)
- Audit the files used (with Export)
Harrison Hughes commented
Hi team are we able to get a dev response on this please?
Podrían agregar algún comando para agregar la función de enviar audios con Teams, tal como se hace en la versión para móviles?
David Eberhardt commented
Bonus: you can link the same audio file on multiple instances, instead of having to upload it multiple times...