Missed meeting Join notification in Activity
Missed Meeting Join notifications (with link) should appear in Activity /Feed - for quick and easy join afterwards.
Maybe all meetings in general, also for review chat etc?
Marko Kohtala commented
There definitely is a need for persistent notification of a meeting you have accepted (or not responded/tentative), in the desktop application. Would not hurt on mobile either. You will not see anywhere there is a meeting already started you were supposed to join.
There is a setting for having a banner or not for meeting start. A banner only flashes momentarily and may be hidden by Windows notifications even when it happens. The option that many other settings have for feed is missing. You can not have your eyeballs on the corner of your screen all the time!
One good solution is to have it in activity feed. Not a reminder, but activity that the meeting has started and you have not noticed. New activity in the feed will stay visible until acknowledged as status on the task bar icon.
On one of the suggestions below, I posted my rather cumbersome process of how I join a daily meeting, with one of my "improvements" being "add Meeting to Activity Feed" - so this definitely gets a vote from me (:
* avoid browser step with different link `msteams://` https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/39932785-add-option-to-automatically-join-a-teams-meeting-a
* pre-meeting join screen https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/40177516-join-meeting-directly-upon-clicking-join-in-team
* meeting button https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/32413297-join-meeting-button
* double click on meeting to join https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/33917149-double-click-meeting-entry-within-meetings-sideb
* android - join meeting from chat/channel https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/908686-bug-reports/suggestions/40113394-can-t-join-meeting
* customise meeting invite text https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/40330231-allow-customized-join-meeting-message
* Join button stays active even if you've joined a meeting https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/35541154-rejoin-meeting-should-be-a-button-and-not-just-joi
* more easily switch meeting (un-join/join) https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/913786-microsoft-teams-free/suggestions/40185955-facility-to-un-join-one-meeting-and-join-other