Shifts connector for Flow or Logic apps
It would be great to have a connector for Shifts to Flow of Logic Apps, just like Stafhub has currently.
Actions can include:
- Get a schedule for a team in a certain timeperiod
- Get the shift for a teammember
- Get all teammembers with shift X on day Y.
- Assign shift to teammember(s)
- Change Shift of teammember(s).
Triggers can include:
- When your own shift changes
- When a new shift is added
- When there is a request for change/absence etc...
Sherilyn Willingham commented
I would also add the ability to add total hours of all shifts with X title and update excel column.
There definitely needs to be a connector for Power Automate (previously Flow) and Shifts.
When can we expect this Microsoft Teams Shifts Actions and Triggers in general Availability?
Jason Halls commented
I truly see this as a minimum expectation of the product for a few reasons.
1. I cant allow staff to enter time off / request time off unless they are a team owner (crazy)
2. All team owners can approve other team members requests (crazy)
It would be even better if somehow, once leave is approved the connector to Outlook can add an Out of Office message for the staff member (either re-actively for sick leave or proactively for planned leave)
And have a connector between shifts and your outlook calendar like Staffhub had
Mustafa Cerit commented
This integration really needs to be. We adopt the idea of automating many tasks in daily workflows.
We hope the Shift Flow connector is announced as soon as possible.
Definitely looking to automate (or at least notify!) approvers about time off requests.
Yes, this would be awesome! I'd like to set up something that will send the manager an email or Teams PM when a worker requests time off. The message would include the details and approve/deny buttons. This would trigger a message to the requester with manager comments, and update the time in Shifts!
Peter Podsklan commented
Totally need this too, i. e. get mobile app notification when a new shift is assigned to me. Hope this will be done before StaffHub is shut down early October 2019.