How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Know room reservation status summary with recurring meetings when using Teams Channel

I scheduled a recurring meeting using Teams Channel (so that everyone in team can join meeting) that also has a conference room. Frequency of this meeting is every work day (M-F).

Now because this meeting is scheduled in Teams Channel, Office 365 Calendar shows Teams Channel as an Organizer but Microsoft Teams shows me as an Organizers.

Traditionally when scheduling this kind of meeting with Outlook/Office 365 Calendar, I get a summary with occurrences that declined (for whatever reason - like room not available).And then I update individual meetings that my conference room declined and change the room that is available for that particular meeting.

But when using Microsoft Teams channel to schedule meeting, after saving/creating this meeting I don't know if room is reserved or not as I didn't get any emails that says conference room accepted or declined. Only way to know whether the room is reserved or not is to open individual meeting in my calendar and check whether conference room accepted or declined - this is very very cumbersome experience - especially for daily meetings.

Can we get Teams channel meeting to send out summary to Organizer (creator of meeting and not Team Channel) and also set the meeting location to be the Conference Room selected (regardless of reservation status)?

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.