How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Give me the easy to find link to stop Teams from auto-loading, it is a resource hog and I don't want it to launch until I tell it to launch.

I HATE programs that start auto-launching without my permission and don't make the setting easy to find to turn of this "feature". Microsoft, make your dialog boxes all re-sizeable and stop setting things like Cortana so users cannot shut it off and be in control of their hardware. This is just ridiculous, the most basic of functionality and user consideration. The gear icon for settings in Teams is oddly located at the bottom in the "Join" section and it does not function as expected to take me to an actual settings page but instead goes to "manage teams". Who on your UI team is designing apps like this?

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BTW, I found the setting to stop auto-launch, so I don't need support, this is just a request to make things more user friendly - and should be consistent. The updates to UI are fine if consistent, but many tried and trusted menu options and icons don't need redefining.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.